22.

Billie was outside of the big mall doors and watched as Brandon rolled her car up to the curb, as she walked to the side of the car to get into the passenger seat she couldn't help but notice he had changed from his hoodie into something more fancy. Her stomach flipped as she thought of wearing the dress she had got in front of him. While she was shopping for a dress she had kept one motive in her mind, and that was to seduce Brandon and make the most out of the two nights they had a place to themselves, she smiled at the thought and buckled her seatbelt looking up at Brandon who was waiting for the red light to become green.

"Baby?" Billie asked, as time moved on she had noticed they started to call each other 'baby' more often but she wasn't complaining, it was cute.

"Hmm?" He hummed in response and turned his head to look at her.

Billie tried to put on her best innocent face and pout as she asked him, "where are we going?"

Brandon laughed at her and looked back at the road when the cars ahead of him were finally moving. "That face doesn't work on me," he said, "don't be all innocent I've been with you in the bed before." He pointed out and she blushed deeply thinking of another way to satisfy her intense curiosity. One thing, she knew always worked on Brandon. She raised her hand and brushed her fingertips across his hand, up to the short sleeves of his shirt. She slipped homer fingers inside the sleeves and explored farther.

His strict facial expression altered and she knew she was having an effect on him.
"Tell me daddy." She said. "Where are you taking me?" Brandon didn't respond, instead focusing on the road as the muscle in his jaw ticked when Billie slipped her hands underneath his shirt.

"Bil." He warned.

"What?" She answered back, "what is it daddy?" She batted her eyelashes innocently.

"You know exactly what you're doing." He retorted. "I will stop the car and fuck you in an alleyway if you don't stop Billie."

"What if I wanna?" She started, "what if I want you to pound me in an alleyway?" She whispered seductively.'

He sighed but didn't say anything else and soon enough Billie heard the noise of her car's engine and looked to see that Brandon had increased the speed.

"We're almost there." He announced, his foot on the accelerator while Billie smirked.

A few minutes later they pulled up to a tall building that said Hotels, when they walked inside Billie noticed that everything looked luxurious and the views were beautiful.

"Oh my god." Billie gasped. Holding Brandon's arm and squeezing it in gratefulness as he smiled down at her.

They approached the check in desk and got cards with barcodes that unlocked their hotel room.

They unlocked the room and Brandon turned the lights on while Billie dropped her bags and gasped as she ran into the room. The whole room has a marble black finish from the roof to the ceiling. There was a fancy shower with big glass doors, a shower bench and a steam shower setting. Next to that there was a wide bathtub that was as big as the one they'd seen at the salon. Billie looked around to the other side and found a perfect little jacuzzi and a little sitting area. Brandon came behind her and hugged her, she was smiling widely and couldn't believe this was real. She turned her head and in the right corner there steps leading to somewhere, she took Brandon's hand and led the way down as she approached the bottom her breath was taken away. There was a huge king sized bed that was littered with rose petals and chocolate. Billie turned around her hands covering her mouth as she looked up to meet Brandon's eyes. He smiled back cheekily and she laughed, tears threatening to spill out of her eyes.