Chapter 8

Nagising ako ng malanghap ang masarap na amoy ng ulam na nagmumula sa paligid. Agad agad 'kong binuka ng unti-unting ang aking mata para makita ang paligid, di pa man ako nakakita ng maayos ramdam ko 'yong sarap ng kama at lambot na hinihigaan ko, ang amoy ng pamilyar na tao at ang kulay black na paligid ng kwarto.

Unti-unti ko na sanang e uunat ang aking mga kamay at paa kaso may narinig akong nagsalita.

"Gising kana." Agad agad akong napatayo nang marinig ang boses niya, o namamalik rinig lang ako? Ginala ko agad ang aking paningin at hayon nga naakita ko siyang nakaupo sa single chair na couch niya habang nagbabasa ng libro. Statement or question? Yan agad bumagabag sa isip ko.

"What are doing here? Bat ka nandito? Pano ka nakapasok?." Agad 'kong sabi sa kanya? When I felt my heart beat loader.

I knew that he's the person who enter my room last night, he's the person who throw that knife on me, who hug me, from the back. At ngayon I want to forget it all, I just wanted to move on. I want to start my own story that he's not the leading man I want. That he's not my destiny. Even here, he's not my destiny. Not mine

Hihintayin ko pa sana ang sasabihin niya ng marealize ko na ito ay kwarto niya, at bahay niya at tinangka ko pa siyang patayin kagabi. Ang kapal ko namn ata! If I stay longer

Dali dali akong umalis sa bahay na 'yon. He can easily chase me pero di man lang Niya ginawa. I Just want him to say that he want me stay in that room but I heard nothing!

Natagpuan ko nalang ang sarili ko na naka upo sa duyan ng kahoy sa ilalim ng malaking puno, langhap ang alat ng simoy ng dagat at tanaw 'ko mula rito, ang kislap ng tubig alat, Naapakan ko ang mapuputing buhangin at sinarawi ang sarap ng hanging.

I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say

Panimula ko habang dinuduyan Ang sarili sa hanging. Nakapikit ang mga mata at dinaramdam ang kanta.

But I have this dream bright inside of me
I'm gonna let it show, it's time
To let you know, to let you know

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light shine on me

Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

It's not the typical song to hear, to listen to sang ispecially your in pain, your in broken mood kahit alam mong never naging kayo. I started picking on my guitar

My tears starting to fall. I still sang. now my teary eyes looking at the heaven, the blue sky, the perfect paradise for me. I'm cold, a fighter, a villian for my own story but, the real me is I was all hidding. I'm too soft, and an ocean princess. I love ocean it gives me chill and make my self forgot all the burden even a minute. Only the sea,  this swing, this huge tree and this beautiful twinkling sand can be the things who knew me well. Can justify of how lonely, and deep pain, I am.

Do you know what it's like to feel so in the dark?
To dream about a life where you're the shining star
Even though it seems like it's too far away
I have to believe in myself, it's the only way

This is real, This is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light shine on me

Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

Napahinto ako at inaalala 'kong pano ko ni ninakaw ang kantang to. I smiled thinking dispite of how weak I am, how crybaby am I, still inakyat ko 'yong kwartong 'yon just to still this peace.

You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you, I gotta find you

You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you, I gotta find you

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light shine on me

Now I've found who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be, yeah
This is me

You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
You're the voice I hear inside my head (this is me, yeah)
The reason that I'm singing

Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

I was thinking if he still remember this song? Still thingking if he notice that this song is missing, if he notice that I sing this song well. Parati ko Siya g pinaparingan coz, I knew he love more a girl who have angelic voice like Danica. Yes, Danica! and you know what I heard, from my assassin? That's two have relationship, and heard that Vandish and Dani-...

My tears drop again, I felt the pain. My guitar fall of my tears.

They were going to married soon. I'm not hurt because mom slap me I'm hurt knowing that he is leader who pulled off the Investment, and all the hours I've been driving the car, I was thingking if it because he really going to marry that woman?

Humikbi ako ng humukbi until the sunset arise. Tulala at yong luha patuloy sa pag-agos.

That day finish.
.
.
.
.

The new morning come.
.
.
.
.

Black suit, my Ducati, and my beloved needle poison was all I have before entering school. All my things are all ready from knife, different knife, from a gun, smaller to bigger, quite from noisy gun, from katana to my poisonous equipment. I'm all black even my head, mind and this new black heart.

I entered the school without reaching my girl. I called someone to preapered all the things I need.

*Broom* *broom*

*Vroom* *vroom*

*Vroom-vroooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm* pinaimgay ko pa masyado ang Ducati ko na chinagejan ko ng ingay ng Kawasaki. I Got all the attenttion of all the student form hight class to the rank 3 class. Sa gitna lang namn ako nag park, awesome, right?  this huge and crazy quadrangle. They all looking at me, of how beauty I am. But, me! I just glare and stay my cool. I left it, yes the only one Ducati at wlang ka astig astig na naglakad papuntang dorm. Yes a dorm! simula ngayon dito na kami titira, no one can enter, and can get out without permission. And it's greatly fine with me, you know?  I can easily get out without their fvcking!  Damn permission! The prince? Even they got hight position no one can resist how good I am, when it term to manipulating. Wla nga lang may alam na I'm the baddest off all the baddest manipulating person in world. Kahit nga ikaw pinapaikot ko na! Damn kabahan kana!

And you know, what more interesting in this school? You will find of how evil I am interms of those bitch that I was graving to make her a grave and just simplified dwell her on the lowest part of the soil.

"Just get ready my baby! I'm coming!." Looking at that image was all on my head!

"Damn it! It's going to be show that no one can resist. Especially you my king! You will LOVE IT!."

~continuation...~