- Pt.2

J'S POV:

It's about half an hour later, I just boarded the plane, and found my seat. Its not the best seat im sat opposite the grumpy looking man, must be in his late 40's.

He has grey ruff hair, with what I can tell dark black eyes.

He turns to me making me look out the circular window fast. Well shit now his attentions on me. I hate attention.

I go to grab my phone from the small purplish backpack I brought with me. No notifications on it yet. As expected, I did sent them a small text saying I'll be there tomorrow. But I didn't think they would reply yet.

I lean back in the blue and white marbled seat. Closing my sea green eyes and taking a breath in.

Why did life have to mess itself up. Really? The universe couldn't have picked the better girl, *cough cough* sarcasm. I internally roll my eyes.

The misty dark clouds with a midnight blue horizon glistening outside the small window whooshes past me.

You don't know how much I wish I could just be loved again. Or just hugged I only want a hug. It would make my day, goodness not even a day a year better.

I decided it's better to be with the bad guys, then just thrown away. I feel like i've only ever just been thrown away.

So that's how it will stay.

7 HOURS LATER:

I've finally arrived. I grab my bag from under my seat. And I rush out with the crowd of people, twirling in and out of Them.

It's not until I fully exited the plane. I get a vibe like somebody is following me. I know it was a bad idea to come to New York especially after The Avengers. If I stay hidden nobody will notice I'm here.

I leave the airport and start a walk to the hotel I'm staying at.

Not a second after I get halfway down the street I get pulled into an alleyway. Shit. I quickly turn around and grab a hand that tugged to me towards it.

And I'm greeted with the happy, notes and sarcasm yet again. Face of the ugly man I saw on the plane.

I knew there was something off about him. Brain before heart.

Whilst I'm still thinking he puts a pistol onto my temple and leans in, what the actual fuck does he think he's doing? Is he for real. I giggle out load.

"The hell you laughing at little girl.."

... that shit did it, I burst out laughing leaning over and snatching his gun turning it towards him.

"Uno reverse" I smile before pulling the leaver.

Bam bam bam.

Stupid bloody idiot I drop the gun over his dead body. And stroll away. No, I didn't care what he wanted. No I didn't wanna know who sent him. No I just didn't give a fuck.

I make it to the big gates of the hotel before I realise my outfit is covered in specks of blood.

" and that would make it a bit difficult to get in" I chuckle, as I throw one of my old black hoodies over the outfit.