- pt.4

A WEEK LATER, WEDNESDAY J'S POV:

It was the day, The day I have been cherishing for a whole week. The day where I get the money that can help me survive for ages. Yes I'm pretty fucking happy.

Who wouldn't be, just once you have a gun and you can get like £1 million. In fact I'm overjoyed.

that does sound pretty dark but nobody gives two shits so why not. But honestly though think about it like guys you should become as bad ass as me.

you know what keep your opinions to yourself, I already know you have a lot to say. Just don't say it. I'm cool in my own head and nobody else is going to change that for the life of me.

so let's just focus on where I am right now, because I'm not going to carry on rambling in my own head.

so out of absolutely every place I could be on Earth at this exact second, I am at a child's park bench. how fun, please note the sarcasm. I tend to use a lot of it.

there is a load of toddlers and 7 to 10-year-olds running around me, pulling at each other's hair. Like seriously what the actual hell has happened to this new generation. What happened to scientists? what happened to clever people and kids?

when I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut not a Walmart worker!

well to be honest look how far that got me.

Yeah kids stick to being a Walmart worker. Actually no don't do that, live your life to the fullest. Note the over extreme exaggeration in that because I swear over text sometimes I think people think I'm being serious. i'm really not.

any howdy, I have got exactly 34 minutes and 56 seconds yes I counted the seconds, until she has to be dead. At this point if you don't know who I'm talking about you might as well leave the story. Yes I will put the fourth wall back up now.

I stand up from the bench and start walking towards the gate, the exit of hell. I smirk to myself.

"Mummy lucy won't help me Open the gate, tell her to stop being a brat you spoiled idiot"

I raise my eyebrows, Welp maybe not all kids are bad. i lean down so I'm at the kids height.

" well done kid. you're probably the most awesome kid I've ever met in the whole entire world. in fact I would adopt you if I could." I place my hand on my chest whilst looking lovingly at the small golden child.

right stop the emotion now. don't get me wrong I was being humorous but that took too much out of me let's just get a move on.

about a 10 minute walk later I finally get to the place where I'm going to kill this chick.

I swear I'm honoured that I get to this. Goodness I swear a lot.

I internally roll my eyes at myself.

loading my gun before I go into the building, I quickly check absolutely everything is perfect yes I am a little bit of a perfectionist we don't question it.

I finally take my first steps in. I can smell that money already. And it smells good.

TONY'S POV:
We have gotten down to the building, we're all scattered around the perimeter.

Natasha told everybody she wanted to be the one to capture her once and for all, yes I feel like she is going for a little bit of a mental breakdown at the moment. I mean what do you expect it's Natasha.

Somebody speaks to my earpiece alerting me that there is a person entering the building. I send a quick message to everybody else in the team just so they know. and we get ready to fight.