- pt.3

TJ'S POV:
I was sprinting down the street, trying to get to the exact location that it was set at. After a few more turns of corners i reach a gloomy alleyway.

A girl is walking directly down the centre of it, does the door to the right of the alleyway. I'm guessing she works at the pub that's possibly opposite the door.

she staring at her phone looking like she's texting somebody, perfect. I thought.

I slowly reach into my purse and grab my favourite pink pistol. Yes I know overexaggerate on the colour pink. But can you blame me, i'm a bad bitch suck it up.

yes don't get me wrong some of my outfits definitely draw attention to me, but it wouldn't draw attention to the right people. That's why I choose to be a slut, men that have respect won't stare at you. A.k.a. most of the men in SHEILD decently have a good respect. but also the fact that it blends in to playful crowds of people. As you've seen quite a bit of street fashion, you know what it's like.

people expect killers, assassins, murderers, serial killers, all to be dressed in all black. Maybe a pair of sunglasses, a black scarf some leather gloves. All the basics. Yes I do have those items of clothing. But on big missions hell no would I wear them.

anyway let's go straight back to present.

I clutch onto the gun, and raise it. I can't believe she hasn't seen me yet. I'm literally right in front of her how much more blind can she be.

I pressed the trigger hold down, and pow pow pow motherfucker. She dies. the usual spoiler alert I'm not sentimental. and I never will be don't have any hope sweetheart, I'm as much as a cold heart killer is Ted Bundy.

I quickly scramble from the scene trying to get out of any site from any police that are currently surrounding the area, yeah I did get another kill in the time after the first person I actually came here for.

to be honest I don't really keep track of how many people I kill, it's a rough guess. Can you blame me though you wouldn't wanna Keep count on how many people you murdered.

I think I killed around about four since I first got to New York, honestly it's normal. well to me it is.

shit, it's like 10 o'clock at night already. I should probably head back to the hotel now.

and I walk down the lanes of darkness, The air is extremely cold tonight, honestly wish I brought a jacket. But who am I kidding I didn't expect to be out this long, I need to get rid of thinking next time. No I'm not being serious i'm being sarcastic you dip shit.

well half sarcastic, to be honest I managed to turn my feelings off somehow. And after everything that's happened I wouldn't be surprised if I'll be able to do
that too.

I open the door to my room, and sit on the leather couch.

" hey Lila open up all the files of people sending bids in, send them directly to my phone. Oh and whilst your at  it, The highest bid. I would like you to agree with it. And send a message saying. i'll do it but don't get your hopes up, I have a lot of my schedule at the moment. I'm a busy person. I don't take shit from people, just their lives ha ha."

"Yes Miss Silvinova." My AI responds.

yes in the time I was here, since I gathered I'd be here for awhile. I did set up an AI. I had Lila before, when I was in stark  industries and working with SHEILD. but when I ran away I sadly departed with her. I am deliberately trying to sound posh right now, I'm really not posh don't get the idea in your head.

do you know what fuck it, I jump onto my black metal spiny chair. and I log into my computer. I check the main bid and it feels almost as if my heart was knocked out of my entire body.

what are the actual fuck is happening right now, that's like £1 million. That's the most has ever been on my screen offered to me. And I've never even heard of this girl's name before.

like when I do get high bids, they're usually for famous people, or people with a lot of money. But this person was just randomly out of the blue. I mean I'm not complaining, win for me win for them.

and it's only in a week, how much more perfect could this get. I swear to God though I have to be careful. I'm never usually careful, probably why I got my self into that shit.

I got myself into a lot of shit actually. like the time SHEILD agent got too close to me. I know I'm not talking about metres or feet or some thing like that. I mean I actually fucked them. I'm gonna say it straight up it's in my mind, nobody else is going to hear it. Except you author and readers. wait let me put the fourth wall back up now.

anyway chill from the excitement, I'm a take a good long 12 hours sleep and hope nobody murders me in it. Good night stupid fucking whole world I won't miss you while I'm gone.

NAT'S POV:
The bid was excepted. I couldn't be more overjoyed, we can finally get a start on this dark angel.

after months we finally got a lead. No I know I can sometimes over exaggerate but this wasn't this was incredible. We could literally see her in person now.

well I'm just going to hope for the best and wait until that week comes. I mean people sometimes have a hard time trusting people especially when the money is that high like how did they not get suspicious.

I will be over the rails suspicious if that happened to me. like come on that's more money than a person like them would ever ever get.

I mean I'm not complaining at all. In fact it makes this easier for us. But for now will wait until next week.

HEY GUYS, I hope you're all doing okay. I'd like to say thank you if you have read up at this point in the story. I am not a good writer I am a minor. I also have school sadly. But I will still do daily pages of the story. For now have a good evening morning lunch whatever wherever you are. ;))

good day my children.