TRUTH

As Badar got out of his room after Mahnoor asked him to he went straight to the training room in the pack house.

"Badar, wait up" John said as he was running behind him to catch up with him.

"Not now John, I need some time alone. Go inform London and Sofia about Mahnoor" Badar said

Badar entered the training room and started punching on the first punching bag he saw. An hour of punching and Badar was drenching in sweat, his hands were bruised from punching on the punching bag without any equipment.

He got away from the punching bag and walked towards the mirror that was beside him. As he was standing in front of the mirror, looking at his reflection, he saw the old Badar, Badar that had revenge in his eyes, Badar that only lived for power and control, Badar before Mahnoor came in his life, Badar the he now feared of becoming.

Badar punched the mirror, punching the man he saw in the mirror, the old Badar that had come back in his life.

Badar refreshed himself and went straight to his office. Just as he sat down there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Badar ordered.

"Alpha" A boy bowed as he entered.

"Yes Alex, what is it?" Badar asked Alex.

"Alpha, sorry I didn't inform you earlier but Alpha Ryan is here" Alex said.

"What! When did he arrive?" Badar asked.

"This morning, when you went to attack the rogue village"

"Ok you can leave, I'll go and met him in the morning" Badar said.

"Alpha, Alpha Ryan said to ask you to meet him as soon as you are free, he said he'll be in his room"

"Ok, I'll go and meet him, you can leave now" Badar said.

"Yes Alpha"

Badar got out from his office and went straight to Ryan's room. Just as he was about to knock on the door he heard his dad talk

"Frank, why aren't you picking up the phone? Is everything alright, call me as soon as you get this message" Ryan said

Badar then knocked on the door, Ryan came up to the door and opened it.

"Badar my son come in, so good to see you after such a long time" Ryan said hugging Badar

"Good to see you too Dad, was that Uncle Frank you were talking to" Badar asked as he entered the room

"Yes, I have been staying in his pack for the last few weeks. I came back as soon as I got the news that Mahnoor had been kidnapped and killed by some rogues, sorry I couldn't come to you earlier. How have you been keeping up, I know how hard and painful it is to loose ones mate. Goddess knows it still pains me to live without your mom, but you will get used to the pain in time" Ryan said with sympathetic voice.

"True, the last few weeks had been really hard on me. I had this immense pain and emptiness in me, but I don't feel that anymore. And you could not have come here on a more perfect day that today"

"Is that so? That's good to hear. Let me guess, you found the rogue responsible for Mahnoor's death? Ryan said.

"Of course not, I found Mahnoor. Actually she found me, when I was busy attacking the rogue village" Badar said with a slight smile on his face.

"WHAT!!!!" Ryan shouted.

"Shocking right? I was just as shocked when I saw her" Badar said

"Has she said anything on who kidnapped her, or how she escaped" Ryan said with a bit composed voice now.