WHAT TO DO?

**Badar's pov**

I reached my hotel room tired after a long day. Although I had lost the competition I was not feeling bad about it. In Fact I was happy that even if I had lost it was to my mate, my Mahnoor.

Just then someone knocked on my door.

"Who is it?"

"Your father, now open the damn door"

I went and opened the door to reveal an angry looking father.

"What the hell was that? How come you lose the competition and that too to a girl? And what did you mean by ''we will not be attacking the Moonstone pack?" he said in an angry voice.

"Good evening to you too father" I said while walking back inside and ignoring what he said.

"Don't try to run away from the topic and answer my damn question Badar" he said angrily.

"She won the competition because she had her paws on my neck so I wasn't able to breath and so I had to give up. And about why we are not attacking the Moonstone pack, I think I have already explained it to you earlier "I said while trying to control my anger.

"What! Just because you think she is your mate you won't attack her pack. Mates are given to us to just continue our bloodline. Badar you are Alpha. You are not supposed to be under someone. How will you feel if the same pack whom you call your mate's pack attack our pack, killing someone you love or care about just like how Alpha Phillip killed your mom when he attacked our pack"

Anger was rising in me, I was trying to keep my wolf from coming out. I punched and shouted. "Enough!!! I know how mom died. You can't emotionally blackmail me like this. This is my pack and I am the Alpha now, and I am going to say it one last time that we are not going to attack the Moonstone pack. If anyone has a problem with that they are free to leave the pack" I said in a loud voice.

With that father left my room closing the door with a loud slam. I let out a sigh , I know he is angry with me but I have other things to focus on, like how to win Mahnoor's heart cuz right now my image in her eyes is pretty f*cked up.

I know that what I had done or was planning to do to Mahnoor's pack was bad, and it hurt Mahnoor alot considering I am her mate. But now I will earn her trust back, I will win my Mahnoor's heart back.

Ahhh!!! Mahnoor. Just thinking about her makes my whole day a lot better. All the tension just disappears. And her scent, Ahhh!!! It just drives me crazy.

And her name. What a beautiful and unique name she has, definitely not an English name.

By the way, what does Mahnoor mean? With that thought I quickly opened the internet browser on my laptop and searched the meaning of the name Mahnoor, clicking on the first result that appeared and it said.

"Meaning of Mahnoor, Mahnoor is an indirect Arabic name for girls that means Moonlight. It is formed from Mah Persian for moon and Noor Arabic word that means light."

Moonlight, the meaning really suits her. She really is my moonlight. Moonlight to my dark life or at least will be when I win her trust back. Until then I will have to survive by just looking at her. Which sure as hell is gonna be hard considering how much Leone is getting impatient to meet her wolf.

For now I have to get ready for a party held in honor of Alpha Adam and Mahnoor. The party will be both a farewell for Alpha Adam and welcome to Mahnoor.

I took a quick shower before I got ready. Leone wasn't disturbing me, he was sad because of what happened with Mahnoor and me. I really hope that seeing Mahnoor at the party will cheer him up a bit because seeing Leone sad is really bugging me alot.