Prologue: Midas origin

Midas Menz a Kong Faunus who was born for greatness wanting to explore the world but do to his parents over protection he never got to experience what the world looked like.

Midas is 7 years old as he was swinging from branches of the forest he looked up high in the sky to look at the beautiful blue sky but then he heard something that he hasn't heard for awhile now. The laughter of children he climbs down and safely falls to see other kids who were playing what looked like to be a playground he was interested in it and went to go there but someone picked him up by the leg he looks up to see his father Jason.

Midas: Hello father.
John just sighs as he gently put him down.

Jason: Midas what did we say about going to far?

Midas: I know I know but look at them. They look like there having so much fun. Can't I go there and say hi for a couple of minutes.
John sighs as he kneels to get to his son level.

Jason : I know but Midas you know how many of us are left.

Midas: Not that many but they won't know what I truly am.

Jason: Midas humans already discriminate against Faunus but how do you think they'll react when they find out you can transform into a big giant gorilla.
Midas sadly looks down at the floor Jason them smiles and puts his hand on his shoulder.

Jason: Hey we should get back home your mom is making your favorite.
Midas then smiles.

Midas: Really? Take me! Take me now!
Jason chuckles as he grabs his hand about to take him to the place but looks back as he gives off a glare to a specific child who was playing with the other children.

Finally after a few minutes of walking they got home and walked inside the house to see his mother Kelly.

Kelly: Hello you two.

Midas: Hello mother!

Kelly: Hello my little bundle of joy you just made it in time for dinner sweetie.
Sniffs the air.

Midas: Mmmm smells soooooo good.
Ace then appears behind him.

Ace: Boo!
Midas then jumps as he quickly growls at Ace his sister.

Ace: I'm sorry but I just hade too.

Ace then grabs Midas and quickly sat him on the table ready to eat Kelly and Jason smiled as they joined him at the dinner table.

Minutes later Midas was full as he gave a loud burps.

Jason: Was that good kiddo.
Midas then gives him a thumbs up.

Kelly: We'll put your plate in the sink and head up to bed ok.
Midas nodded as he put his plate in the sink and walked up to his room as he put his sleep clothes on but then he hears his parents talking about him going to far. He wasn't interested until he heard his dad say.

Jason: him going to far from the forest wasn't my biggest concern. My biggest concern was I saw one of them.
His mom stayed silent for a minute.

Kelly: Like the ones we are rivals with.
Jason nods Midas is interested now but then he hears his parents walking upstairs as Midas lays in bed as his parents finally meet up with him.

Kelly: Alright honey ready for bed.

Midas: Yeah Mom Dad. Who is them?
Both of his parents looked at each other then back at Midas.