Chapter 17: Visting Midas parents

Weiss: And that's how me and Midas met.

Winter: Huh well I have to say I never expected you to get in a relationship at Beacon.

Weiss: Yeah I didn't either but then I met him. He was so kind and sweet and I love him.
Weiss wraps her arm around Midas.

Midas: Yeah all thought it took some encouraging for me to confess my feelings to her.

Winter: Oh and who helped you with that.

Weiss: Well there's Jaune and then there's Zion. He's helped me a lot with my growth of being a good person with Midas too of course. He's... He's like the nicest brother I never got to have.

Winter: Well I'm glad to hear that your making lots of new friends and got into a relationship.
Winter then looks at Midas.

Winter: Weiss you don't mind if I talk to Midas alone before I go do you?

Weiss: Oh of course not. I'll see when you done talking to Winter baby.
She then kisses Midas on the cheek as she starts to leave. He smiles but then gets nervous as he is now alone with Winter Schnee.

Winter: So do you love my sister?

Midas: Of course I do I—

Winter: No need to give out a long explanation. Honestly it was a stupid question to ask. But I just want to say thank you.

Midas: Thank you? For what?

Winter: Thank you for taking such an interest with my sister. You've made a huge impact on my sister and I haven't seen her this happy for awhile. You did something that I couldn't do for a long long time. You made her life feel like joy again. You and your friends have my gratitude.

Midas: Aww shucks you didn't have to say all of that.

Winter: But do. You have my blessing Midas.

Midas: Thank you.
Midas gets up to leave but then.

Winter: Oh Midas one more thing.
Midas stops walking and turns his head to look at Winter.

Winter: Just a small warning. If you hurt her I will hurt you just as bad do I make myself clear.
Midas gulps as he gives a thumbs up.

Midas: Got it.

Winter: Good off you go then.
Midas then walks off and Winter smiles.

Winter: Not that I need to worry about that since I already know your one faithful guy.
Midas made it to where Weiss was as she walked up to him.

Weiss: Hey how did everything go.

Midas: It went well but your sister is very scary.

Weiss: Yeah she can be very intimimidating but she's very sweet.
Midas started thinking and realized that they still have a few hours so he could introduce her to her parents and maybe Zion could see them too.

Midas: Hey we still have a few hours left so would you like to meet my parents.

Weiss: Oh sure I would love too.

Midas: Great! But first we need to find Zion as well.

Meanwhile Zion was playing a game on his scroll when Midas entered the Room.

Zion: Oh hey Midas.

Midas: Hey so there's someone I want you to see.

Zion: Oh who do you want me to meet?

Midas: My parents.
Zion froze as he looked at Midas.

Zion: Uhhh are you sure it's such a good idea.
.
Midas: Yeah why do you ask?