Chapter 25: Tracking the Branwen tribe

Weiss wakes up from the dream she was having as she shook herself awake she then feels something on her side she turns to see Midas she smiles as she starts to play with his hair then she kisses his cheek.

Midas: Man it's so great to have you kiss me again.

Weiss: Were you awake this hole time!

Midas: No but I did wake up to feel you kiss me on the cheek.

Weiss: Your such an idiot.
She then looks down.

Midas: Hey why do you look so sad?

Weiss: Well I just wanted to tell you... I'm sorry. For leaving and.

Midas: Why are you apologizing? You have nothing to apologize for.

Weiss: But I do. I left you when I should have been there for you. Especially when Zion died. You've been so kind and caring and I.
Tears began to fall from Weiss eyes.

Weiss: I couldn't do or give you anything. I'm such a terrible girlfriend and—
Midas then grabs Weiss arm but not to tight where it hurts.

Midas: That's enough. What happened to you at Beacon was out of your control. You couldn't do anything about that. And you don't need to give or do anything for me. You being here and being my girlfriend and loving me is all I need.
Weiss was shocked to hear those words as she wipes a tear as she smiles.

Weiss: Thank you.

Midas: Your welcome.
They started to lean to kiss each other but then.

Pilot: You two making out back there.
They both back away out of embarrassment.

Midas: Thanks for ruining the moment dude.

Pilot: Your welcome.

Back in Mistral Ruby and the rest of the group made it to Haven getting ready to ask the academy's headmaster Leo Lionheart for some help. Ruby then takes out the key Zion had as she looks at it for a couple of minutes and wipes the tear away.

Jaune: You know Zion would be proud of you.
Ruby looks over and sees Jaune.

Ruby: You really think so?

Jaune: Yeah. You kept on moving forward and you never gave up on your goal. That's what he would have wanted.

Ruby: Yeah. He would be proud of you too. Him and Pyrrha.

Jaune: Yeah. I hope so. As the group continued to proceed into the building Ruby looks up at the sky.

Ruby: We made it Zion. We made it.

Back with Midas. Midas was enjoying the view of the sky when in his reflection he saw Zion watching him his heart jumped seeing this he immediately turned around and saw nothing he looked at his reflection again but nothing was there he starts to breath heavily as memories of the fall of beacon start to purge through his head and seeing his friend death. Seeing Zion fall into the water.

Weiss: Midas?
Midas looks back to see Weiss.

Weiss: Midas what's wrong?

Midas: It's... It's nothing I promise I'm fine.
He puts a thumbs up.

Midas: See.
Weiss leaves it alone but knows that deep down he's lying.

Weiss: Hey why don't you get some rest ok.
Midas nods as he sits down leans wall and starts to fall asleep after his minutes of sleep the ship starts to shake and it wakes Midas up. Midas gets up and walks out.

Midas: Hey what's going on?!

Pilot: We're being chased down by a queen lancer we're not going to make it!
The ship then takes another bump as the lancer hit the ship again. Then on the radio he hears Weiss.