Chapter 24: Together Again

After hours of Repairing they finally got the ship working again.

Jack: Yes finally. We get this bad boy in the air.

Midas: Wooo Atlas here we come.
Jack chuckles as the airship lifts up and fly's to Atlas.

Jack: So do you have a plan getting into the Schnee manor?

Midas: Damn now when you say that.

Jack: Don't worry I know a what we can do once we get to Atlas. But just so you know if you get caught I can't help you.

Midas: Yeah I know. But it's worth the risk.
Jack smiles as the airship continues to fly towards Atlas.

Meanwhile Weiss was sitting in her bed as her father walked side to side in her room.

Jacques: Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable. Do you have any Idea what your stunt cost us?

Weiss: I—

Jacques: And don't think I'm just talking about Lien. Are reputation! Are! Are!
Jacques sighs as Weiss then looks at the floor thinking back at the morning after the party.

Flashback Weiss was awake and saw that Midas has his arm around her and the way he was holding her is almost like how a baby would cling onto there mother she smiled she then slowly got out of bed as she kissed Midas on the cheek as she was about to get out of the dorm she saw Zion sitting in the side of the door.

Weiss: Why were you.

Zion: I was waiting for you to wake up so I can give you this.
He then gives her the tooth brush and Paste she uses.

Zion: Alright I'll be off I'm going to get something to drink.
Zion then walks off as Weiss then closes the door and goes to the bathroom and starts to brush her teeth. Then she feels two arms wrap around her. Starling her a bit.

Weiss: Midas! What are you doing up?!

Midas: Hey you left the bed so I wanted to feel your warmth again.
Weiss chuckles as she grabs his hand and kisses the top of it but then looks down and her facial expression changes to a sad one and Midas noticed it immediately.

Midas: Hey what's wrong? Did you not like what we did last night?

Weiss: What no! What we did last night was great. I would have loved to do it again if we weren't in Beacon it just.
She then turns around to look at Midas.

Weiss: I don't know if I deserve you.

Midas: What?

Weiss: I mean just think about it. When we first started I was horrible to Ruby Zion and you. And the things I said were so horrible.
Weiss then puts her hand on Midas arm then his chest.

Weiss: I'm afraid that my father will take me back to Atlas. I can't tell you when I left that house. It felt like I could breathe again. I couldn't stand being in that house. Or Atlas. But I'm scared that my father will find a way to make me come back but what I am most afraid of is losing my friends. Losing you.

Midas: You won't lose me or your friends.

Weiss: How do you know that.

Midas: Well one if he try's he's go get a knuckle sandwich to the face. And two you don't have to go with him. Weiss he doesn't control your actions you do. You decided to come to Beacon you decided to be friend everyone you know and you decided to accept my confession. Not your father control it's you.

Flashback ends and Weiss looks at Jacques.

Weiss: I want to leave.

Jacques: I beg your pardon.