Chapter 28: Battle In Haven

Midas was training in a separate room practicing his skills in fighting as he is punching the punching bag he's getting flashbacks of the fall of beacon and his punches on the bag started to become harder and harder then he sees Zion fall then he throws his strongest punch and the punching bag goes flying across the room as sand starts to fly out of the bag he sighs as he clinch's his fist.

Ruby: Taking your anger out on the punching bag. Poor thing.
Midas looked back at Ruby and sheepishly scratches his head.

Midas: Yeah. Sorry you had to... See that.

Ruby: Don't be.

Midas: *Sighs* I wish Zion was here.

Ruby: Yeah. Me too. Wait you're still not blaming yourself are you.

Midas: No... Well yeah. Sort of. What you said did help me a lot but. It's still really difficult to get over.

Ruby: Yeah. Trust me I know how you feel. I miss him every day. But I know deep down in my heart that he wouldn't want me to give up. And I he wouldn't want you to give up either. He would want you to keep fighting like we always have.

Midas: Yeah.

Ruby: Well I came here to tell you we're going to Haven. The head master has gotten word from the council so we're going to go see what Lionheart as to say.

Midas: Alright. I'll be right there.
Ruby walks out as Midas looks at his hand then looks up.

Midas: Well at least the Illusions went away. For now.

Timeskip they were walking down to Haven and Midas was looking at Oscar then back at Weiss.

Midas: So. Ozpin Soulis in Oscar body?

Weiss: Yes.

Midas: Bur Oscar... Soul is in there too?

Weiss: Yes.

Midas: So there two souls in one body.

Weiss: Yes darling.

Midas: Huh.
They finally made it and see Leo standing in the top balcony.

Leo: Why hello. Thank you for huh. Coming there seems to be more of you then last time.

Qrow: Well you know what they say the more the merrier.
Leo then looked at each of group but as soon as he made eye contact with Midas he looked away Midas then leaned towards Weiss.

Midas: *Whispers* I don't like this. Something fishy.

Weiss: *Whispers* Same here.

Midas: *Whispers* What should we do?

Weiss: *Whispers* We should keep our guard up for now.

Leo: Why? Did you bring your weapons.

Qrow: What? Leo we're huntsman are you ok?

Leo: Of course! Of course sorry. I just didn't have my evening coffee.

Qrow: Look it's nice to see you but we got work to do. Are we getting support from the council or not.

Yang: Mom.
They all look at the direction Yang was looking at And saw a Bird. Qrow immediately shot at the Bird and it flys off then as it flys pass Leo it transforms into Raven.

Midas: Raven.

Raven: If your going to shoot me shoot me. That was insulting.

Qrow: What are you doing here?!
Raven then walks down the stairs.

Raven: I could ask you the same thing. You've been scheming little brother. Planning to attack your own sister.

Qrow: Leo what have you done!?