chapter 5-jalal suprises Hamida

Abdulrazak pov-i was in deep thought staring at Hamida,oh my God she is beautiful I couldn't get my eyes off her ,she had a glossy skin and a set of dazzling white teeth,with a raptured blue eyes..,her sugary voice which I adored about her left me speechless,Hamida you are such a beautiful and amazing lady.
Thank you very much she said,she smiled shyly and blushed.

Jalal pov-i caught abdulrazak staring at Hamida with his eyes wide open, what the heck!!! Why is he staring at her something must be going on between the both of them,I was amazed about that.so Hamida go ahead and check the menu what should I get for you, Chapman cocktail with ice and few slice of cucumber with peppered meat she said.i stood up from the chair ready to get what Hamida ordered,hey abdulrazak aren't going with me...
Alright jalal let go.

Hamida pov-i took my phone from my hand bag,  what?? 15 calls from my mum my phone was on silent .,then I  called my mum.., hello mummy
Hammy where did you go I went to the market but when I returned I did not see you,hope your are fine.
Yes mummy I am fine,I went out with jalal.
Ohk hammy don't get back home late.
I will mum.
It been a while I spoke with safiya she didn't call me again since I got admission,I hope she is fine.let me try and call her.
Hello safiya,
Please who is this,oh my safiya you deleted my number.
Can you please just go ahead and tell me who you are she said angrly.
It me Hamida.
Oh hammy why I you calling me, safiya i didn't expect you to say this, why are you this rude to me? What have I done wrong this time?
Hamida don't you ever in your life call my line again,she caught the call
Tears rolled down my eyes how could safiya do this me,what did I do wrong?
I opened my bag and took my handkerchief and clean my face,all eyes on me I started feeling uncomfortable.why is jalal taking this long.
Few minutes later he came back.

Jalal pov-hey hammy hope you are good, yes I am fine she said.. sorry we came late it was because of the peppered meat it took time before they could prepare it,oh my God!! Why is your eyes watery? What is wrong?
Nothing jalal I am fine she said with her weary smile, before I knew it abdulrazak began to hold her hand..
Uhmmm Hamida let go and get water together, alright jalal.
I felt relieved for a while,I am so tired., I want to go home, Hamida said, ok let wait for about thirty minutes.we bought the bottle water and went back to our sit.how will I suprise Hamida I was in deep thought.
I brought out the money my dad gave me and then gave it to her, Hamida pls manage this,it is a sum of two hundred thousand use it to pay your school fees.

Hamida pov-i was so happy and excited,I couldn't believe my ears.,two hundred thousand naira jalal!!!,I am so grateful and I really appreciate.my eyes welled up with tears of joy,I felt on top of the world.but where did you get this huge sum of money?
Oh Hamida no worries I told my dad about your current situation then he gave me the money to give you,he said.
Please give me his number I would love to greet him.
Ohk I will he said.
It was already 8pm let go home I said to jalal,my mum will start nagging if i didn't come home early.
Alright Hamida let go.

Abdulrazak pov- hey Hamida when will we get to see each other again,it better I have your number for better connection.
Ohk abdulrazak I will do so,she said.
I took out my phone from my pocket and gave her the phone to dail her  number.
Thank you so much and also thank you for your time.
My pleasure she said.

Jalal pov- enough!!! Let get going guys, abdulrazak must be up to something I said to myself.we took the exit door of the restaurant and boarded into the car.
" I first took Hamida home.
Bye jalal,best regards to your parent she said.
Hope to see you soon, abdulrazak said to Hamida.
I also dropped abdulrazak at his house
Then went home.