chapter 9-what happen to dad?

Jalal pov- mum please speak up what is wrong,the driver told me that
Your dad had an accident on his way to the airport he is still in Nigeria and at maitama general hospital.
Bring my car keys let's go there as fast as possible.
I went to my mum's room took her car key and headed down stairs.
We all rushed outside took the car and drove to the hospital as fast as possible.
We finally arrived at the hospital,and went straight to dad ward.
He was just unconscious due to the shock from the accident.alhamdullilah he wasn't badly injured.my mum was sitting close to my dad,then I went to ask the doctor if he will be fine.
Good evening doctor
Evening sir,how is my dad health condition?
He will be fine he just unconscious nothing really serious he will be discharged tommorow morning.
Ok sir, thank you so much.
My pleasure, he said.
I went back to the ward And told my mum what the doctor said,she then smiled sheepishly.
Thank God daddy will be back home tomorrow,just can't wait to hear his voice and see him speak,nazifa said.
We later left the hospital hoping to see Dad awake the next day.

The next day

Jalal pov- I woke up at around 4:00am ,I was in deep thought thinking about how my dad suddenly had an accident,it was so shocking. may Allah Grant him quick recovery.
" I heard the call to prayer I went to my bathroom and performed abulution,then I prayed my subh prayer then I went to greet my  mum room, she was already dressing ,ready to see Dad.
Good morning mum?
Morning son.
Wow!!! mum you are already getting ready.
Yes my son,wake nazifa to get ready and also go and freshen up.
Ohk mum.
I was heading down to nazifa room when she came out,jalal you are still
In pajamas, won't you get ready.
It was surprising mum and nazifa are ready.
Nazifa you look really good on this abaya, I think you should wear abaya more often.
Thank you jalal she smiled.
I quickly took my bath and wore one of my kaftan.

"I am ready let get going, wow so fast nazifa said.
Yes nazifa,it is more easy for a boy to get ready not like the girls that take a whole day dressing up.
Yes jalal I totally agree that is because we have to apply make up that is the reason.
My sweet children go and get my car keys let get going and one of you should bring my peach hand bag.
Ohk mum we will do so,I went into her room took her car keys while nazifa took her handbag.
Here is it mum we both said in unison .
Thank you my children my mum said happily.
We all left for the hospital,I took my phone to check the time when I saw calls from Hamida.
I didn't want to speak to her because I have not given her  the money she asked,tears began to roll down my eyes.
Why are you crying bro? Nazifa asked.
Hmmm nazifa I promise to tell you immediately we get back home
I took a tissue paper and cleaned up my tears so my mum wouldn't notice.
We finally arrived at the hospital,we took a card from the receptionist and went to dad ward.

"My dad was awake,we met him making call and he was smiling happily, he stood up from the hospital bed and gave us a big hug,you are highly welcome the abdulganiy family.he said happily.
Daddy you left us in suspense hope you are fine.
Yes jalal I am fine the accident was very terrible thank God I sustain injury.
only God knows how happy I am today thank God you are ohk my mum said.
Nazifa my dad shouted loudly,come and give me a big hug welcome back to Nigeria we missed you so much.
I missed you too dad,I am so happy to see you.

"A nurse was staring at us outside my dad's ward wow what a beautiful family she said,I went outside to see the doctor,I over heard the nurse while she was admiring my family.
Thank you ma,she was startled when I complimented her wow!! Is that your family, yes ma.
You have a beautiful family may God bless you all.
Thank you ma amen!!.

" I was heading to see the doctor, doctor Malik I shouted his name loudly,jalal  how are you today?
I am fine doctor,I was about calling you that your dad will be discharged today,come to my office let me prescribe some drugs for him.
Ok doctor.
We both went to his office then he wrote down some medicine for dad.
Go to the pharmacy and get him this drugs.
Alright doctor,thank you so much I really appreciate.
My pleasure jalal.

" I went to the pharmacy and bought daddy drugs, it is 5k sir the pharmacist said ohk.i took some money from my pocket and handed over the money to him.
Bye bye sir.
Bye thank you so much I said.

"I went back to dad ward and told  him that he has been discharged, alhamdullilah!!alhamdullilah!!!? he said happily.
And this is your drugs.thank you so much son.
Every one was happy,nazifa was singing while mum was dancing to her tune.
I called the driver and we all went home.