Is this not a dream?

"Why do I have to attend a gathering with your other family and company? Didn't you abandon me already for your other children? Or are you feeling sympathetic that you left me after mom died."

"Park Ji Ho! Is that how you talk to your father?!"

Another day same shit. Ji Ho's father approached her to live with him and his family instead of living alone.

"Father? How dare you call yourself my father after all these years?" Ji Ho chuckled and rolled her eyes to her father's words.

"Well, if you're my father then where were you when my mother died? Where were you when I was crying in the hospital when I realised I have no family? Where were you every year when other kids were getting affection from their fathers for getting a lower position than me in school but I didn't have anyone even though I achieved the first rank?" She clutched her hands into fists and tried not to shed any tears.

Her father looked down trying to pick up words to answer her.

"Fine. I'll go to the gathering. But, not as your daughter! I'll go there for the sake of your reputation which is already low in my eyes. Isn't it?"

She chuckled slightly again when he couldn't answer and left the house with her backpack.

•••••••

"Ji Ho, did you watch that drama, Moon Lovers I recommended you to watch? Woah! I really like that story. Also the actors were so GOOD LOOKING OMG!" My best friend, Eun Ma Ri asked me while sipping her boba outside the cafe.

"Yeah, I did. Although it's not same as the history that we read, I loved the plot too." I smiled at her.

"Do you want to come to my house tonight to watch another drama? It'll be fun to watch it together." Ma Ri asked slamming her hands excitedly on the table. 'She's such a character sometimes' I thought to myself and giggled.

"Nope. I have Taekwondo class right now and then I have to go to a family gathering. I can't make it tonight.....and aigoo! I HAVE TO STUDY FOR THE UPCOMING TEST TOO!" I know Ma Ri won't be happy to hear that I'm going to a family gathering. She knows how much I hate them, especially my father and my step mother.

•••••••

I was there now.....standing in front of the fancy hotel which felt like hell to me because of the people I was going to meet in there.

He wants me to join his business since I hold a lot of shares and I know....I know that my step mother won't be fine if I did. She wants her children to get all of it and she pretends to care for me but I also know that she hates me as much as I hate her.

I walked towards the room we were supposed to have dinner at the 7th floor and not to forget how much I hate wearing these heels. WHY CAN'T I JUST WEAR MY SNEAKERS?! But then I'll be mocked by my step sister, Hye In for not being formal. UGH! I hate my life sometimes. But I'm here infront of the family that look like some some royal people.

"Ji Ho, it's been a long time. Come and take your sit beside me, my child." Who's your child? Even her voice annoys me, talk about her face. She's a perfect example of an evil step mother, Park Evil Su Jin.

I put on a fake smile on my face and sat beside her. The atmosphere was so bad that I couldn't even feel the taste of the food. I felt so suffocated.