Again

"What are you talking about, your highness? Princess? I don't understand." All I could do was act fool which was definitely not working.

He was already staring through me. "Is this how it is going to be? Are you going to pretend like you know nothing? I played along all this time. I won't do that anymore."

I took a step back. "I think you're not in your right mind right now. I'll leave you alone to clean up and let you think about everything. Excuse me, your highness." I bowed as low as I could and ran towards the stairs.

For a millisecond I thought that he was really letting me leave but he pulled my arms from behind and my back ended up hitting the table's edge.

"Ah!" I felt a sting on my back.

He showed a little concern when he realised that my back got hit but then his expression changed again.

"Your mother was Baekje's queen who was murdered right in front of your eyes, in the woods when you were a child." I didn't know that.

I didn't know why but my vision got blurry. Listening about her mother made me feel like I was Ji Eun myself.

"Are you still going to pretend when there are tears in your eyes?" I shifted my gaze away from his eyes.

"I really don't know anything about Baekje." My voice trembled as I spoke.

I heard a chuckle. His grip on my arms tightened. "What should I do to make you stop lying? Huh?"

That was it for me. I lost it and looked at him dead in his eyes. "I'm telling you I don't know anything about Baekje! I don't even know anything about myself except that I fell inside a canal which made me lose my memories and I was supposed to get married but ended up not being able to meet the Choi Family and now I'm here!"

"So it's true that you've lost your memory?"

"Yes."

He finally loosened his grip on my arms. "Does that mean that you don't remember me?"

"What?"

His hands made its way towards my hanbok. He pulled the blue norigae on my hanbok. "This norigae, you always put it on your hanbok. Do you remember where you found it?"

(a/n: Norigae is combination of decorative ornaments that is worn by women with the hanbok.)

"I told you already that I don't remember any-"

I was about to proceed with my words when suddenly a wave of pain struck my brain. My mind was blank.

I pressed my head with both my hands and shut my eyes close because of the pain.

"Ah!" My head hurt more than anything making me squeezed my head even more.

"It's okay, Ji Eun-ah. Eommoni will be back soon."

"Ji Hoon, this is Ji Eun. She's your sister from now on."

"My head hurts-"

"She deserved to be dead."

The voices in my head kept getting stronger. My eyes were already wet.

"Ji Ho, I'm sorry but your mother is no more with us."

"You're such a brat! Did you learn this from your dead mother?!"

The voices were no more from Ji Eun's memories, those were mine now. I was shivering and I could feel my body go numb.

Tears were running down my cheeks and it was getting difficult to breathe.

"What is happening to you?" Wang So shook my body to bring me back to my senses.