𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞

The Crown Prince and Felix arrived at the side of the lake. Anastasius saw his half-sister, who waiting inside the boat while the Emperor remained on outside.

As both of them walked at them, Claude immediately recognized the presence of Anastasius and Felix. His lips curled upward, forming a smirk.

"Ah, you finally arrived"Claude broke the silence between them. The Crown Prince hid his frown expression as he nodded, greeting him back.

"What am I doing here?"Anastasius asked his father, causing the Emperor to raise his eyebrows in amusement.

"Is it wrong if I spent my time with my son?"He exclaimed made Anastasius silently cussed at him mentally.

'It's wrong, you dumbass. You should spend your time with Athanasia instead of me. No wonder your mother's dead'Anastasius thought while mocking Claude.

Letting out a quiet sigh, he walked to the boat, seeing Athanasia glancing at her with her eyes told him that she needs some help.

As he tried to get in the boat, he could feel someone grabbed him from behind. With his stare at Claude, who carried his small body into the boat.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck'

Claude put the Crown Prince beside the Princess, who craving some chocolate at this moment. Her gaze turned at Anastasius, who had his expression darkened.

"Brother Anas?"She called him by his nickname as he quickly vanished his thought before staring back at his half-sister.

"Hm? What's wrong?"He asked with his expression darkened made Athanasia cursed at herself.

'Damnit! I would be dead if I didn't answer his question! What should I do with this sociopath?!'

She managed to form a smile, a scared smile. "Ah, nothing. Your hair is sparkly and pretty, brother! Same as you, papa!"She compliments before the Crown Prince looked away while staring at the water.

"I like sparkly things, heheheh"She giggled

'Well, both of their hair is pretty like gold. Am I obsessed with golden things because I was so poor in the previous life?'

Surprisingly, Claude smiled at Athanasia, causing her to flinch while the Crown Prince side glancing at him before continuing to stare at the water.

"That reminds me, you had a jeweled pouch with you the other day."He suddenly remembered before continued. "I kept your treasures safe and sound. Why don't you come and retrieve them yourself next time?"

Although he talked it usually, in other perspectives, it's like he's bullying her.

Athanasia screamed inside her head, forgetting about the 'incident' a few days ago. After she took her time calmed down, she stared at his brother, who minds his own business, but his expression looked different this time.