Entry No. 1

April 2, 2021
6:02 PM

Dear Diary,

I'm so happy that I got to finally live in an apartment, away from my toxic family. But the catch is I have a roommate, which is fine as long as it's a girl. She seems nice and kind, and I was already seeing our bond together for the rest of the summer but sadly, she will return to her hometown for a few days. In the end, I'll be living alone in this apartment for the rest of the summer.

The apartment looks old, at the same time comfy. I don't have any complaints since this is the cheapest apartment I could rent. I have been short lately after the restaurant I was working got taken down.

The apartment has two rooms and a bathroom. My room was filled with dust so I had to clean it up and viola! Looks good as new. Thanks to my pretty hands.

While I was cleaning, I saw two nails on the floor that it looks like from a girl. I'm so disgusted and creeped out by the thought, who would leave nails on the floor. I'm pretty sure it's not fake.

I have so many questions. Surely it didn't came from my roommate since she has her own room. But I don't know.

I hope my stay here will be nice and enjoyable while I will try to adapt the new atmosphere here.

Sincerely,
Xienna