👻 Chapter 2: A ghost photograph

The ghost were taking pictures of the decorated Ramshackle dorm while the girls looked around the decorated dorm and seeing the ghost are taking photos of it.

Flash Flash

Lilia, Grim, June, and Spring: Hm?

Reese: What are you doing?

Reese asked the ghost and he replied but accidently takes a picture of Reese without noticing she was there.

Ghost 2: Sorry about that, Reese. Hmm, good composition. Really shows off the dragon's power.

Ghost 3: After everyone goes inside the dorm we can try a nice low angle.

Grim: Y-you guys..... you have there.... is that smartphones?

Reese: How is that even possible for ghost anyway?

Grim and the Girls were surprised that the ghost have smartphones with them.

Ghost 2: Oops, did you notice?

Ghost 1: ee hee hee. We were just so excited for Halloween... That we all bought smartphones this year!

Grim: How do ghost get phone contacts!?

Grim asked while he's on June's shoulder. And Reese and Spring were next to them.

Ghost 1: Since they're contacts with new phones, you can get them online in no time.

Ghost 2: The headmaster cosigned, we used the school's address, and they passed review really quickly.

Grim: Grrrr. The girls and I have to share a phone, and we're alive!

Reese: 💢 Hey!! We have phones too you know if only we can get them to work and internet here!!

Ghost 1: Heh heh heh. We're independent adults, after all~ not that there's anyone left in this world that i want to contact! Wah ha ha ha!

Reese: 😡💢 Grrrrrr...

June and Spring landed there hands onto Reese's shoulders to calm her down.

June: Reese, please calm down.

Reese: 😤 Okay, okay.

Lilia: Nice ghost joke. But there are a lot of uses for a smartphone beyond the phone.

Ghost 2: Yeah! We want to fully enjoy Halloween, so I got magiciam!.... I mean, my followers are only these guys and some ghost friends, altogether totalling 5.

Ghost 3: But it's nice to have the memories, right?

June: Well it's good to have them.

Ghost 1: Yeah, exactly. Little Grim, turn this way.

Grim: Hm?

Grim turns to the ghost while getting off of June's shoulder, landed on the ground and then...

Flash!

Ghost 1: Hee hee hee. A commemorative photo with little Grim~

Grim: Hah. You mean to tell me that ghosts can take... It took!! It perfectly, distinctly took!? Usually without June's ghost camera you can't get a pic at all!

Ghost 1: It's because it's almost Halloween.

Lilia: I see. That's why you bought a smartphone to go along with Halloween.

Grim: What's going on?

The girls can see a glowing light at the ghost.

Lilia: Halloween is the day this world and that world are the closest to each other. Ghosts are most powerful on Halloween. Around this time it's really no trouble to take a picture. Well, as I said before, that's probably just on Night Raven College grounds.

Ghost 1: Hee hee hee. Our transparent bodies positivity sparkle in beauty mode!

Ghost 2: And little Grim's coat is so glossy. We took a good Halloween picture.

Ghost 3: Hoo hoo hoo. And the scenery is so photogenic~

Ghost 1: Umm, this photo... "Happy Hallowen from everyone at the share house! #NRChalloween" Added a comment... and uploaded to Magicam!

The ghost one was typing down the words on his smartphone about Grim.

Grim: If you're going to use my cool photos then I request a model fee of tuna cans!

Reese gave Grim a little bonk on the head leaving him a bump on his head.

Grim: Ouch!

Reese: 😠Will you quit it with the tuna cans already, Grim.

Ghost 2: Don't be so stiff. We're gonna have fun all the way until October 31st, right?

Lilia: Right now the whole school is being decorated for Halloween, not just Ramshackle dorm. You ladies and Grim should look forward to it too.

Ghost 1: Happy Halloween! Hee hee hee~!

The ghosts and Lilia disappear right in front of the 4 so they can get inside the dorm.

Reese: That was interesting. I didn't even know ghost have smartphones like us.😑💢 But really they couldn't get our permission to  decorate here!

Spring: Yeah! We still have photos of us in costumes before we got here. You're gonna like them Grim.

June: Well Reese, Spring, Grim. Let's get to see what the others look like soon and were gonna have...

The girls cheered along with Grim and said...

The Girls and Grim:... THE BEST HALLOWEEN OF OUR LIVES!! YEAH!!🎃

They all cheered out loud but not let anyone else to hear until the next day.

The next chapter is coming soon! I hope you like it and be safe. Have a good day!