💀Chapter 6: Skeletons

So the rest of the gang follow the headmaster to the decorated Botanical Garden looking like a graveyard with Jack o lanterns where the Heartslabyul students, Riddle, Ace, and Trey are.

Riddle: Everyone, thank you for coming

Trey: Take your time looking at the decorations of our dorm.

So everyone including the Ramshackle gang [Well Reese and Grim] looked around and amazed. June in her Ramshackle dorm uniform holding onto her drawing book and Spring made it to looked around, while Reese makes a funny little tease at June.

June: Hey, I made it.

Reese: Got to make a quick change, girl?

June: 😉Very funny, Ree.

Ace: The theme of Heartslabyul decorations is graveyard.

Cater: And then, the theme our costume is....

Everyone turned to see Deuce and Cater in their costumes, reapers, dressed in black with a rose like red heart on the chest with white ribbons wrapped around it, some ghost like sashes on it along with a black hat with a bird skull on top with black boots with 2 black hearts attached to them.

[It's hard to describe the outfits]

Cater: Look. It's skeleton!

Same with Deuce costume as well.

Deuce: It's the ghost that's being revived from the grave!

The girls were amazed to see their costumes, even Reese like it as well while June is writing some notes or drawing something in her book.

Reese: Wow! It looks great!

Malleus: Skelton... So the theme of your costume is bone. Oh? But the decorations on your clothes are not bone, it's...

Deuce: Yes. It's a white ribbon that looks like a bone. The students of our dorm said "if we decorate the botanical garden into a graveyard, then our costume should be a skeleton" but... it's difficult to express both the realness and amusement of Halloween.

Ace: Deuce's idea is too bad that I can't even bear to laugh. [Thoughts in mind] Skelton should be full of mud! [Thoughts in mind end] Indeed, it will look more likely to a skelton, but no one would like to do so.

Deuce: 😠Your idea isn't great either!

June: Ace, that was kinda rude to say that.

Ace: It's not like you got ideas, princess.

June: 😠💢

Riddle:😠Ahem.

The 3 of them turned to the Heartslabyul dorm leader and June just went back to her friends in a nervous smile.

Deuce: Ha! A-at the time, Diamond-senpai suggest that we should make a cool costume & decorations!

Cater: For the tea party of our dorm, the improvement of the display gets a lot of like in my magicam! Ribbon and laces will make it seem more photogenic....... Then I combine the idea together with skeleton. Since it's Halloween, it's better if we look like we did revive from the mud. Look, inside the white ribbon rib cage, it's a rose that represents a heart, it's cute right?

Reese: Well, it does look good, Cater. Nice job!

Cater: Thank you, Reese-chan.

Riddle: You take in the idea of the other students, complete the costume in a good sense, Cater is really skillful. This costume did express the scary and elegant atmosphere of our dorm.

Cater: Yep. Halloween costumes should be horror, that is the most important thing to remember. We stick to the idea of these, and then scary costume is completed! Deuce as the center, the dorm students paint the styrofoam and create a tombstone of it.

June:[Thoughts in mind] I get it now, maybe I'll try to make a costume as well [while writing notes and drawing an person with a Halloween costume].

Lilia: I see! The first years students did a great job. It must be tough by being instructed by your senior.

Deuce: That is actually the result of my daily basis of training....

Lilia: Daily basis?

Deuce: To put it simply, we have to do the same things when we hold a [Thoughts in mind] Unbirthday Party.

Spring: Well, I say it looks great, Deuce, done a lot of creativity.

Deuce:[blushes] Thanks, Spring.

Trey: Yeah. Following the rules while making the display look as good as possible, then you have to finish it before the party starts.

Cater: Heartslabyul dorm students are sure to that!🎵

Ace: We didn't have any strange rule on decorating these, it's easier than usual.

Malleus: I see..... As expected from Roseheart. You have been disciplining your dorm students everyday.

Riddle: 😨 You said it like I'm the tyrant of this dorm.....! The students of my dorm should be united like the card solider, they have to accomplish the mission together, that's what I want.

June: 😅[Thoughts in mind] I wouldn't call on that the last time I did say a tyrant before....

Riddle:😊 Right? You guys!

Heartslabyul students: Yes, dorm leader.

Deuce: Thanks to the training of our dorm leader on a daily basis, that's why we could complete this Halloween set!

Cater: It's the feeling of #The power of Heartslabyul, #Leave the decorations to me, #NRC Halloween.

Crowley: The dorm that is based on the spirit of strictness of the Queen of Hearts.....😊 You guys finished the decorations while following the rules, very good! The next one is.....Laboratory. The dorm that is in charge is Octavinelle!

So everyone follow the headmaster to the next location of NRC while June is taking some notes and still drawing a person in a costume.

June:[thoughts in mind] The costumes looked great, I wish Phillip could see this, he'll love it! I don't know what to make for our costumes and may not be the fashionista like Aliyah, but I can try.

🕷🕷🕷🕷

Hey! I'm sorry it's been 2 years since I started this and Halloween was passed also I was caught up with my other stuff but at least I did something!

I hoped you like it and stay safe!
Happy late Halloween.