four

Benedict could not focus on anything else that day.

Katherine cried out his name as she came. His name. The melody didn't leave his head and sent shivers to his core every time. He didn't even know how many times he had come while watching the footage of her masturbating.

She liked him... And he knew it.

It was going just perfectly. He knew how much she loved his books and she was going to go crazy when she found out that her favourite author was actually him. Nothing could stop them from being together then.

Benedict cursed when he remembered how he couldn't steal one of her dirty panties that day. She stood beside him until he fixed the broken tap, asking why it might have happened. He explained it to her with his Scottish accent, keeping his head down and avoiding her eyes. His hat covered his white hair and he knew that she didn't even think they could be the same person. He had never failed before, so he knew it was going to work. And it did.

However, he had achieved something much better that day. When she asked if he'd like a glass of water -because he was panting- he nodded eagerly. Once she left to go into her small kitchen, Benedict took a look around and found her bedroom, then took her keys from the bedside table before putting them into his pocket. He left the room just in time, because Katherine came back right after him. Benedict thanked her and drank it all, then gave the empty glass back to her; her fingertips touching his knuckles.

He left her house in the huge relief of his victory. He made another plan that day, buying really small cameras and breaking into her house while she was out at night, meeting Samantha. She had her spare keys, and he didn't expect her to come home that early so he almost got caught; but he hid behind the curtain and covered his feet with a pile of books that was on the floor. Benedict held his breath until Katherine went into to the bathroom. He wanted to stay and join her so bad, but he knew she would make a fuss about it and scream and that would ruin his plan, so he left reluctantly. He couldn't take any risks when it came to her.

Now there he was, hasn't eaten anything and pacing with his hands in his hair. He wanted her. He needed her, now. But he couldn't do anything about it... Yet.

Benedict decided to take her to a very nice restaurant and impress her. Make her feel special but not cross the line... Not until he made sure that she trusted him enough, at least. Then he would have his way with her.

Katherine told Samantha all about their date and him, and surprisingly, compared to how her best friend usually reacted to her meeting someone new, she seemed to adore Benedict. She would encourage her to meet him, to bed him after dinner even.

After pleasuring herself to the thought of Benedict touching her, Katherine slept until the morning. She felt exhausted because she was so overwhelmed and... Well, she used up all of her strength to have an orgasm. Her fingers never pleased her enough, but she was scared to use anything else.

The young woman cursed when she checked her watch. She had 20 minutes to get ready and go to school. Well, to work, and she didn't even decide what to wear for dinner!

She wanted to wear something fancy, but not too fancy because she didn't want to look desperate. Well, didn't want him to know how desperate she was.

A school consultant who is twenty six and still a virgin. Haven't had a kiss or a boyfriend since college... Of course she was desperate. Who would say no to a gentleman like him anyway?

---

Benedict took his time with preparing his bag. He had no rush... Not at all.

The principal, Mr Brealey, took a cigarette out of his pocket and put it in between his dry lips; trying to light his lighter which was running out of gas. He sighed in frustration and closed his eyes, throwing his head back before he felt a gentle touch on his shoulder. He turned to the tall, handsome man that offered him his lighter, a sly smirk on his lips and a mischevious spark in his eyes. "Ah, thank you mate."

The man nodded and lit his own cigarette, inhaling the toxic smoke and feeling it in his lungs as he sighed audibly. It was so sexy that the principal thought that he moaned, at first.

"Long day?" The stranger asked.

"Yeah... Just can't bear women. None of them. They either want someone handsome or rich. My wife chose me for my money and that bitch... Ah, she rejected me because I wasn't good looking enough for her. I'll make her pay for embarrassing me like this."

Benedict's blood was boiling.

He clenched his fists and tilted his head, "That's how they all are, trust me. Thankfully, I like men. Especially the old ones..."

The principal replied his subtle suggestion with a smirk, throwing his cigarette away and not even bothering to put it off. Little did he know that he was going to die, and not shag the handsome stranger.

Benedict did pay attention to not getting his hands dirty, but apparently he forgot to check if his clothes were blood-free.

---

Katherine was not surprised when the principal didn't show up the next day. He must have been so ashamed, she thought, but she did find it odd when the police asked the teachers some questions about him because he actually went missing.