Mating is the worst(Lemon)

THIS IS A REMINDER,....Have fun my little sinners
Zeldris pov: Mating season is coming up and I ran out of pills. I'm gonna suffer for a month if I don't get those pills or... if y/n handles it herself. That's less likely to happen, she doesn't get mating season or has a high sex drive. I better get through this in one piece.

Monspiet: Oh fuck zeldris, you look like shit.

Zeldris: I feel like shit too.

Esstarosa: Didn't you take your medicine for mating season or just choosing not too.

Zeldris: I ran out and now I feel horny and I need to get rid of it.

Monspiet: Well you better figure it out if we're going to conquer Britannia.

Zeldris: I'll be fine, I can wait it off.

Monspiet: Are you sure?

Esstarosa:No demon has ever gone through mating season without pills or getting laid.

Zeldris: Well I'll be the first.

Esstarosa: Well enjoy yourself, I have matters to attend to.

Monspiet: me too.

Zeldris walks around trying to ignore the fact that he was horny and suffering, he stumbles upon y/n fighting with derieri in an open area.

Y/n training outfit

Derieri: Think fast, General!

Y/n dodges Derieri combo star.

Y/n: Honestly, if we want a chance of killing meliodas, you have to time your landing perfect instead of just punching, it gets you killed.

Zeldris is just staring at y/n's body while she's training, sooner or later ,she noticed.

Y/n: Hey Captain, you need something?

Zeldris: N-No, im perfectly fine, just making sure everyone is doing what they're supposed to do.

Derieri: Ok? If you say so.

Zeldris leaves the area and goes to his room.

Zeldris POV: Oh God, y/n looked so sexy in her training gear, I just wanted to grind on that ass and bang her till the sun comes up. STOP IT ZEL,You're the demon prince, your supposed to fight this urge.

Y/n comes to his room after 2 hours.

Y/n: Zel, its late you shouldn't be at your desk.

Zeldris: I'm working, Y/n I have to.

Y/n: Ok if you say so, I won't stop you but I'm going on a hunt.

Zeldris: No you're not! You're staying in for tonight. You've been training and commanding the troop all day.

Y/n: Fine.

Y/n goes into the bathroom to get changed.

Zeldris POV: