DAMN(cheating y/n) pt.2.

You took Zeldris upstairs to you and your husbands room. Zeldris immediately locked the door and pushed you onto the bed.

"Huh, what are you doing? "Getting revenge on that bastard and showing you what a real man can do." He unbuttoned your blouse and throws it on the ground. "You won't be needing this anymore." You felt somewhat aroused by this feeling.  Zeldris ripped your dress off as if it was easy. You were in your black bra and panties, but it was enough to have Zeldris go down on you so fast.

He pushed you panties to the side and started eating you out, something your husband never did for you, but he did for other women. The feeling was ecstasy. His tongue was all over your parts. tongue going in and out, you moaned so loudly. His smirk from that was enough to put your legs over his shoulders and while face buried in your wet cunt.

While you were squirming from pleasure, Zeldris used his power to summon shadow like beings to play with your tits. With them taking your bra off, the shadows started pinching your nipples and massaging them. It was pure bliss. He was taking his sweet time, lapping up all your juices, then he stuck 2 fingers in and started pumping them so fast. With his other hand, he rubbed your clit.

Your eyes rolled to the back of you head as you couldn't help be moan from the pleasure. It didn't take much to hear your husband rushes upstairs  and bang on the door.

"WHAT'S GOING ON IN THERE?!" "Nothing, just fucking your wife" Zeldris said in the most cocky tone. Your husband starts pushing against the door without success. "Wait, what if he comes in here, I'll be dead."
"We just make him watch as I pleasure you."

With that, he pulled down his pants and
you didn't have time before you felt his dick in your stomach. The loudest moan came out of you as he started thrusting into your sloppy wet cunt. His shadows unlock the door and pull your husband in the room.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N!?!?! CHEATING ON ME !?! IM YOUR HUSBAND! ILL CUT OFF ALL THE MONEY TO YOUR FATHER'S HEALTH AND HAVE YOU BURNED AT THE STAKE!"

You were too busy holding your tits as Zeldris kept eye contact with you,  still deeply thrusting into you. You had a slightly worried look, but it went away as soon as Zeldris flipped you on your hands and knees and started going at it again, but harder and faster. The arch you back had was enough to make him keep going.

"Cheating on you? You've had multiple affairs with other women, yet you're mad that she's getting pleasure from a real man? She doesn't have to worry about her father because I'll be paying for his treatment. And having her burned at the stake, you should be getting burned, you fat fuck! Now you're going to watch while i rail her so deep that she'll be begging for me to keep going."

He shadows restrained your husband as Zeldris kept going. After 7 minutes of constant thrusting, you felt a knot in your stomach as zeldris felt a twitch in his cock. "It's ok baby, i want you to cum, and show him how much i please you." You immediately started cumming, so mucbit eas leaking from your hole. Zeldries came shortly after and pulled out.

"See, im much better than this bastard. " Your husband was in a rage from what he'd been forced to watch. While Zeldris held you legs up and showed him all the white cum pouring out from you. "Now, isn't this a treat, to finally see your now ex wife cum for me?" Your ex husband was livid. He wanted you and Zeldris dead, but before he could do that. Zeldris got up and punched straight through his chest and took out his beating heart.

"You don't deserve this if you can't use it right." Your dead ex husbands body falls to the ground, lifeless. While your still panting from what you experienced, Zeldris walked over to you. "I meant what I said, I'll pay for your fathers treatment and get the best care for both you and him. Only if you agree to leave with me and be mine." He just saved you from an abusive marriage and just gave you 5he best sex of your life. You couldn't say no.

You kissed him as an answer, and pulled him back down to the sheets. This was gonna be a long night.