DAMN! (cheating y/n)

You and your current husband have been fighting recently, and you're starting to get pissed with him. Apparently, he wants to bring a local village girl into your relationship, saying that the sex will be better. You're not budging at all. The only reason you sta  is because he pays for your dad's health. He's not a good man and has had many women sleep with him.

You find yourself picking berries for a pie you wanted to make for your dad , when you see him. A raven haired boy, sleeping under a tree. You try to avoid him, but he senses your presence.

"What are you doing here, lady?" You try to walk away and continue your day.

PAUSE! EVERYONE MIND YOUR BUSINESS, IT'S A GREAT LIFE LESSON!
PLAY!5

"Oi, i asked you a question lady". "Im just picking some berries, not here to bother you." The raven haired boy gets up from his spot and watches as you pick some rasberries. "Whatcha gonna do with all those berries?"Im making my father a pie, and fresh ones are the best."

The boy decides to take your basket and eats some berries out of spite. "HEY!, i just picked those." "You're right. They are better fresh." You get off from the ground and snacth your basket back. "Now I've gotta pick more."Let me help you. You sound like you care about your father." You nod your head, and both of you go to more bushes.

As you pick berries, you feel his gaze on you. It wasn't uncomfortable like the gazes your husband gave, but it was comforting.
"So, you married?" "Unfortunately yes". He looks at you with a confused face. "What do you mean, unfortunately?"I'm not happy with my husband. He wants to bring other women into our marriage, and i can't stop him because he pays for my fathers health".  The raven haired boy cups your chin. "Im Zeldris, and i could be a better man than him any day." "Im y/n."

Suddenly,  you felt it. Zeldris wasn't a total asshole like your husband. Your husband never cared for your father or you. He just needed someone to make him look good. He needed someone to cook and clean, someone to break down but hold in captivity for their own benefit, but him. Zeldris, having not known him long, treated you with respect already.  He offered to help pick berries for your father, and not once has he disregarded you. You wanted Zeldris already.

You both finished picking berries and said your goodbyes, but that feeling of his gaze never left you. When you returned home, you again find your husband with another girl on his lap. "Oi WHORE, YOU DONE WITH THE FRAIL MAN?" you nod "Good, i wanna talk to you. I've paid for your father for a long time, but now im done. I'd rather pay for this lady right here, but i wanna keep you around. So you'll be getting surgery to inhance your curves. I'd rather bang pretty girls than a hag." Your face drops, not only could your father die, but you'd be in a body you'd hate, but  it was too late, you're in too deep. Your dad would die, and your body modified for someone elses pleasures.

"Yes sir." You run to the kitchen and start crying. You feel hopeless, you want freedom, and you want revenge.

"So your husband is an asshole." you look up and see him, Zeldris, in your window.
"Im ruined," "but you're not y/n, and i can help." You look at him confused. What was he talking about? "Take me upstairs,  I'd like to see something." You look into the living room. Your husband  and the girl are fast asleep on the sofa so you sneak Zeldris upstairs.