Mating Season is the worst(Pt.2)

I've decided to make a part two of because I thought it would be a good  idea to continue just because I'm that person. This will contain kinky shit so do whatever.Enjoy my little sinners and STAY SAFE!!

Zeldris pull y/n up to the bed post, grabs rope and ties her up. He then wraps the rope around y/n sensitive areas to tease her. He then grabs some scissors and cuts her clothes off,leaving on her bra and panties.

Y/n:
Zeldris, your so kinky, I kinda like it.

Zeldris:
You like me being kinky, well you'll like this then to. And your wearing my favorite bra and

Zeldris grabs a candle and drips wax on her body. The wax runs down from her chest down. Y/N whimpers every time he spills hot wax.

Zeldris:
You look so delicious baby doll, your whimpers turn me on so much. I swear, I can't wait to be inside of you but, I need to get my eager Ness out the way so I can stop looking like fucking barney the dinosaur.

Zeldris starts kissing y/n neck, making her softly moan. He leaves a trave of hickeys everywhere that he can. He kisses her body all the way down to her pussy. Y/n closes her legs tightly.

Zeldris:
Aww,why close your legs doll. It's where paradise is at and how you'll scream for me.

Zeldris prys her legs open and starts rubbing her through her panties. Y/n starts moaning as zeldris rubs her. He finds her clit and starts pinching it,making y/n whimpers and moan as he pinches.

Zeldris: awww how cute, I haven't even fucked you yet and you're already wet for me. You're so horny aren't you. You're daddy's horny little girl?

Y/n:
Y-yess, im your horny little girl, ahhhhh.

Zeldris stops rubbing y/n and rips off her bra and panties. Y/n gets flustered. She gets wetter and her nipples get hard.

Zeldris:
Omg, your tits are so hard for me, I think I'll have a taste.

Zeldris starts sucking in her tits and presses his against her pussy,moving it occasionally.

Y/n:
Ngggh,zel......ahhh

Zeldris:
I think I got it out now let's see how many rounds you can last.

Zeldris rips her panties off to see a wet pussy. Throbbed and waiting for him to stick it in. He untied y/n and re tied her with her ass up against him.

Y/n:
Geez you're so kinky..

Zeldris:
I know and I love it.

He takes his dick out and starts teasing her. He just immediately forces his dick inside, making y/n screaming because of the size.

Y/n:
AAAAAAH ZEL ITS TOO BIG!

Zeldris:
Oh you can take it,you've taken bigger.

Y/n:
No I really haven't but it's so deep.

Without hesitation, He starts moving at a medium pace while grunting and moaning. Y/n is still getting accustomed to the size.

Zeldris:
Oh you're much tighter then I hoped,you must've been wanting this cock to be so tight.

Y/n at this point has gotten used to the size and starts moaning more. Zeldris starts grabbing her hair. This tightens y/n up even more.

Zeldris:
UGHHH,So I see you've gotten tighter when I pull your hair. I LOVE IT!!!

Y/N
p-please go f-faster daddy

Zeldris
Oh you want me to go faster darling, then you shall get what you wish.

Zeldris starts picking up speed like it was God mode. At this point y/n is a moaning mess and keeps screaming "daddy". It's a major turn on for Zeldris so he goes for the place he loves most
THE ASS.

This quick commercial break has been brought to you by gangster levi

Zeldris starts grabbing her ass and hair to make y/n tighter. He kept at it for at least 7 minutes.

Y/n
Z-ze-Zel,im so close to......aaaaaaaaaahhh

Zeldris
I'm close to,when I get down to 0 we are going to cum,no sooner no later.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
...........0

Y/n starts Cumming at the same time as zeldris.

Zeldris:
You did so good baby, taking it all like that....and now I've returned back to normal. Unfortunately you're going to be staying  in for atleast a week.

He untied y/n and tucked them both in for cuddles and sleep.