Authors Note

Hey guys! So this is my first official fanfic that I am writing so I'm sorry if it isn't that great lol :)
This story will be based around Half Blood Prince time!
Y/N has known the Weasley family since she was just one years old and she has never liked Fred purely because of his reputation and how horrible he always was to her however, George was the complete opposite to Fred, he always made her feel welcome and good in herself and over the years they became very good friends. Just a little back story on that. 
All characters are 18+ since there will be some smut in this story. This will be based more on just Weasley Wizard Wheezes but I may add some part of the films to my storyline I will see also Fred will not die in this story :)
If the description didn't make sense about George, y/n has always told him how much she has hated Fred so I feel like he would be very annoyed at her if he was to find out anything I am not going to spoil the story but that's what I mean by that also y/n's family have gone away with the Weasley family so that is why she is staying with the twins, they stayed behind to run Weasley Wizard Wheezes since it has only recently opened.
I hope you enjoy this and if you give me any feedback that would be appreciated and once again I'm going to put the warnings here as well.
⚠️Contains violence, smut, teasing, swearing and alcohol use⚠️
enjoy guys <33