T H R E E

A/N: I am so sorry everyone, I was trying my best to perfect this chapter for you all! Seems like things are heating up abit now! Or are they?
Enjoy <3
Today me and the twins decided that we were going to go to Hogsmeade, George said he wanted to take me out for a few butter beers because it would be 'fun' but me and being drunk is not fun.
"Y/N, can you hurry it mate me and Fred were finished like 10 minutes ago" George shouted up the stairs. "Okay sorry I'm literally coming now Georgie". I quickly grabbed my handbag and rushed down the steps almost tripping for that matter. As I finally reached the final floor I noticed that Fred was staring at me, George soon caught on to this somehow and nudged him "oi, enough of that Fred" George said in a annoyed tone. "What I was just looking at her, am I not even allowed to do that now George?" Fred replied slightly huffing with annoyance. "Well with your intentions no, you can't, don't make this hard for her, you already did that in school", George walked off patting Fred on the shoulder. "Oh don't worry I won't" Fred said with a grin on his face.
"Is everything okay George?" I begin to slowly approach him rubbing my hand on his arm. He quickly snapped out of his trance "oh yeah, I'm fine y/n" he said as he smiled at me. I could tell he wasn't but yet again George is not one to talk about his emotions, just like Fred in that sense. I look directly into his eyes "I'm here if you need someone to talk to Georgie, never forget that". I began to walk away from George and make my way over to Fred, "Well this is a surprise y/n you never just walk over to me what's up" he says seemingly slightly confused. "You need to be better with your brother Fred, you can't keep arguing over me, I still don't know what you're intentions are but I don't want that to get in the way of you and George, just try for me please" I say in a gentle tone. "Okay fine y/n I will try my best just for you" he smiles sarcastically. "Thanks Fred" I say and kiss him on the cheek. What did I just do. We both stood there for a second staring at each other, eyes wide. The silence was almost so loud between us. "Did you just?" Fred finally broke it, I stood there slightly embarrassed "I don't know what you are on about Weasley" I say as if I'm confused. The tension between us was so sharp you could have cut it with a knife. I was really hoping that George did not see any of that.
It turns out that we did not end up going Hogsmeade today, George had an emergency he had to attend, I wasn't quite sure what he never said but apparently it was important. The only problem was George never said how long he would be so it was just me and Fred in the flat. I tried my best to just stay in my room because I was still trying to process why I kissed him on the cheek earlier, I mean was it instinct? What if he uses this to my advantage? Oh god I need to stop panicking.
I decided that I was now hungry so I finally decided to leave my room and try to raid the cupboards. To my surprise all they were filled with was sweets. 'Typical' I whispered to myself. I decided to leave getting any food I'll just come back for something later I didn't really fancy sweets.
As I was walking back to my room I felt this tall frame push me back against the wall. "Fred what are you doing?" i say shocked. He leant forward, arms on the wall so he was leaning directly in front of me. Our faces were so close I could feel his breath on me. "I don't know what you are doing to me y/l/n but it needs to stop" he says frustrated just staring at my lips. "Fred I'm not doing any-" but before I could finish my sentence I felt his lips crash against mine. I stood there for a second trying to process what was going on before I decided to kiss him back. The kiss seemed desperate, like he had been waiting to do this for a while. Our lips kept crashing together getting more and more hungry. Fred pulled away for a second before moving his arm to my waist and pulling me closer to him. He began to lean down and suck on my neck. I was so caught up in the moment that I couldn't stop a slight moan escaping my mouth. He was beginning to make me feel very weak, like I needed him and I did not like this. He pulled away from my neck and stared at me in awe once again, both of our lips were slightly swollen and I could feel myself getting flustered. Just as Fred was about to lean in for a kiss again we heard the door open "y/n, Fred I'm back now". Oh shit it was George. I quickly tried to get away but Fred grabbed me by my neck and inched me closer to him "I will get what I want most eventually y/n.. and that's you" he said in a dominating tone before looking me in the eyes and walking off. I stood against the wall for a while longer, my head dripping with sweat, my heart racing so fast I thought i was going to die. I stood there for a moment before realising I needed to get back into my room, I couldn't let George see me like this.
For the rest of the night I laid on my bed, the kiss replaying in my mind, the thought of it had me zoning out, biting my lip whilst I imagined what could have happened if we didn't get interrupted and how dominating he was, his words replaying on my mind 'I will get what I want, and that's you'. I mean luckily George did interrupt because if he didn't, well then who knows I could have just made the biggest mistake, because by the way it was going Fred had me under his spell and I was definitely falling for it.