Before You Read

(This chapter is the same in all of my books, so if you have read one of my books before you can skip this chapter. If not, please proceed!)

Here are a few things to take note of before reading this book.

None of the art in this book was made by me.

There will be emojis in the title of each chapter to show what kind of story the chapter will be about. Here's what they mean:

❤️ = Fluff

🍋= Smut

❤️+🍋 = Fluff and smut (But there will be two warnings in bold before the smut starts, one as the fluff is ending and things start heating up and one right before the smut starts.)

💔 = Angst (There probably won't be many of these chapters)

💔+❤️ = Angst and fluff

Now that you know how the chapter titles will work, here are a few quick side notes:

1. A quick explanation of what each story will be about (usually AUs in fluff chapters and kinks in smut chapters, things like that) and warnings about what will be in the story will be at the beginning of each chapter.

2. Requests are closed right now, but when I open them I'll make a chapter titled "Requests are Open" and you can comment on that chapter to request any stories you'd like to see.

3. In books like this where different ships will be in each chapter, the name of the ship and the people in the ship will be in the title of the chapter as well as in bold at the beginning of each chapter.

Alright, that's all! I'll see you soon in the first story!

~Tori