1

Today was the first time that Ingrid invited me over at her house. I've been super excited to hangout with her before leaving for college and this opportunity was amazing. She said that she wanted to see me one more time before we part ways for uni life. I feel my heart racing as she opens the door and greets me with a wide smile.

« Welcome! I missed u so much »

« Me too!! thanks for inviting me! »

She hugs me tightly as she always does, and I say hi to her mom before follow her lead to her room. I put my bag down on the floor and go wash my hands in the bathroom before heading back to her bed, where she was sitting. She pats the spot next to her, and I can feel my heart racing as I sat down. She laid her head on my shoulder and held my hand.

« I'm gonna miss you during college. » she whispered

« Trust me i will too »
She gets up and starts preparing herself.

« What u doing? I thought we were spending the day in? »

« Oh i thought it'd be nice if we went out for food? except if u don't wanna? »
I grin at her and nod my head.

« Hell yeah! I'm hungry, let's go grab something to stuff our faces! »

I wait for her to change, turning my back to give her some privacy.

« Whore why are u turning around for?  We're both girls »

« Must I also remind that i'm gay? »

« Ugh it doesn't matter, you know i am too »

Pause. I always knew she was bisexual just as me, but hearing her say it so casually to me makes my chest flutter.

« Let's go! » she shouts as she grabs her bag

We greet her mom and leave the house to go get food. I asked her to drive since I had my drivers license for longer than she did, and she gladly accepted, heading for my car instead of hers.

« I wouldn't trust myself driving with someone other than my parents either »

We both chuckle at the comment she made, as if she just read my thoughts out loud.

We reach downtown and decide to go for kfc since we both loved it. We order and I insisted to pay even though she refused at first.

« I'll pay for the dessert then » she pouts

« Don't worry about it, gosh. »

We eat and laugh about random stuff when suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to see no other than my toxic old bsf that I cut ties with.

« What is she doing here? » hissed Ingrid

« Oh i saw u guys from far and thought i'd say hi! »

I simply stated and her without answering.

« Did u hear m-»

« Oh you don't have to repeat yourself, I ignored you just fine the first time. You said hi so u can go now. I wanna enjoy my lunch in peace »

« I-»

« You better leave before i get up »

She doesn't take long before running back to the cashier to order.