6

It was now midnight. I've been following my friends around the city for the past hour. We were looking for an enjoyable club to have our 2nd round in. Itaewon was quite known for the many restaurants and clubs, but we were looking for a specific one; the gay bar. It wasn't out of the ordinary to find those in Korea, but they kept a low profile since they weren't much tolerated by the government. Only the clients knew where it was located, which explains why we were having a hard time finding it. After roaming around for so long, we finally found it. I pushed the door open and a couple of lesbians were leaving the place, arms linked.

Damn I wish I could find a boyfriend or a girlfriend in there. Or maybe just someone to hookup with. I've been feeling extra lonely the past few days. I guess I didn't realize that I was deeply lost in thoughts because the bar man was waiting for me to order. I look up and stutter on my order because DAMN HE WAS HOT.

I pull myself together and order a virgin mojito. I wouldn't want to get wasted and miss out on the chance of hooking up with him. I want to be sober enough to realize what I'll be doin.

I wasn't quite discreet while checking him out because my friends noticed and started laughing.

« Damn hyung's already got his eyes on someone! »

« Do you want us to leave you two?? » asks Won

« Nah it's calm you guys. Just don't throw up on the floor and we're good. »

I looked at Minsu because he's already done that earlier this evening.

« Hey- i'm sorry about that okay? Won't happen again »

They all laugh off and end up leaving me alone with the bar man. They headed to the dance floor and some of them started approaching a group of guys. I sigh and turn my attention back to the bar man. I try to look for his tag but couldn't find it.

« Do you not have a name tag? » I ask

He looks down to his chest and up.

« Oh, I must've lost it-»

He kept looking around but couldn't find it, so I head to the back and try to help him look for it. I suddenly see a metallic tag on the floor and kneel down to get it. However I didn't see that he was also going down at the same time, and we ended up bumping our heads against one another. The shock made me fall backwards, and same for him. We stayed there on the floor, looking like two idiots, laughing at what just happened. I get up and grab the tag, hold it up and read out his name.

« Han Seon Mul »

I look down at him struggling to get up so I lend him a hand.

« That's me »

« What a pretty name. » i complimented

« Thanks. »

His reply was dry and he immediately got back to work. I left the counter and went back to the other side, and sat down on my chair. I was sipping my drink when I noticed that something was wrong with it. It tasted like..like drugs? Or alcohol? I can't tell.

« Hey Mr Han, did you put any alcohol in this drink? »

« Nope, it's virgin just like you asked. »

« Well that's weird.. »

« Hand it over. » he commands

I give him my cup. He pulls out a small device and puts half of it into the drink. The device started ringing and he looked at me with an apologetic look.

« Well, it looks like someone must've slid something into your drink while we were away. »

« Huh- who would do-»