Chapter 9: us

ALEXIS POV:

I left the club trying to prove a point, but I was missing Rico. I know I did him wrong, but he tried to play ya girl. What I did his ass in the club he deserved. How can you make me jealous and the bitch you was with, was a user?  I know I was wrong the way I treated him, but look at how he treated me prior. I texted him to see how he was feeling.

             I hopped in the shower to get myself together

I hopped in the shower to get myself together. I didn't know where he was taking me, but I had to get ready. "I'm outside Ma." He said. I had my night clothes on, because I knew I wasn't going far. We arrived at this big mansion and I was impressed. " Nigga? Who stay here?" I asked. "Me and my homies. Don't be scared." He said. We walked in the door and I greeted them. "Hey. My name is Alexis." I said. "Oh this is Beautiful?" One of his friends said. His demeanor changed, because he hated his homies calling me that.

"I'm not comfortable." I said looking at him weird. "Go upstairs Ma." He said. I put my purse down and started to scan the room. I looked high and low to see if a hoe has been there. I couldn't find shit. I sat on the bed and got comfortable. I can't lie, Rico complimented my every need. I sat in the bed as if we were established in a relationship. " you hungry or thirsty?" He asked. "I am hungry. Order me some wings and a lemonade" I asked.

We laid down in the room watching movies I felt his hand rub in between my thighs. I didn't know what to do but let him take lead. He rubbed my panties and that made me say "fuck the food." Of coarse I let him take the lead. His warm touch as he removed my panties sent me into chills. "You're so soft. Lay back and open your legs." He demanded. I laid my head back and I gasped from his warm tongue greeting my vagina. "Fuck! Don't stop!" I said. He continued to move his tongue in a rapid speed on my clit. I started to feel myself getting close to climaxing. "Please stop. I'm going to Cu" He stopped in the process. "Please Daddy" he said. I got on my knees and did exactly what he said. Tonight was just right for me. I pleased him more than I did the last time. He was going to get the best of me tonight. I had a point to prove.

"Bend over" he said. As I felt insert his penis inside of me, I let out a loud gasp. "Don't run. Arch yo back some more." He said. As I did so, I could feel all him inside of me. He literally took my soul out my body. "I'm cumin Daddy!" I screamed. "Me too Ma" he said softly. "Fuck!" I screamed. We both came. I instantly got up to clean myself off. I brought him a warm towel to clean himself off. "Where's the condom?" I asked. He looked at me as if I was talking to a brick wall. " Rico? The condom?" I asked him. "I didn't have one on" he said softly. "Oh hell no. Take me to get a plan B. I can't have a baby. I'm in a relationship." I said pacing the floor. "Chill Ma. You can take one tomorrow." He said. "Rico take me home." I said with my voice shaking. I instantly put my clothes on and was ready to go.

"You're not leaving!" He yelled. I looked at him with fear in my eyes. What was this nigga trying to do? Getting my lick back was one thing, but a baby? Ty would kill me. I started to cry and begged to go home. "Please don't hurt me. I wanna go home Rico." I begged. Rico looked at me weirdly and responded by saying "Beautiful, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to harm you baby. I'll send my homie to get you one right now. Relax. I'm not going to do you anything." He said. I walked in the bathroom to take me a shower.

I got out the shower and saw a big white t shirt and boxers on the bed. Rico walked back in the room and sat in the bed. "Where's my clothes?" I asked. "I took them to the laundry room to wash them. You can put my stuff on for the night. Here's your food." He said as he headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I started to have mixed feelings. Did I do the most? Would he like me after this? I didn't know what to do. 20 minutes later he got out and we watched "Power". I hear a knock at the door. "I got your stuff" his homie said. He opened the door and handed it to me. I took the pill after eating my food. We literally sat in the room in silence. I saw that he started to lay down in the opposite way to go to sleep. I must've hurt his feelings so I moved his shoulder making him get into a spooning position with me. I don't know what this nigga doing but he's got a hold on me.