DEAR LOLA

I've been home in LA for 6 months now. Honest started private school and I've been in big important meetings. This time around everyone would have to come visit us. Atlanta was dark and I had no desire to keep bringing my child back there. Q and I went on dates here and there while he wasn't away at games. The chemistry was so organic between us. He had a game this weekend so he decided to take Honest and I on a date. I don't talk to Rico until it's time to get honest. Lo? I noticed we have the same area code, but when we talk, she doesn't sound like herself.

LOLA:

I decided to move to LA to start a business there. I know it sounds stupid, but I needed to get away and expand. Rashad blessed me with a beautiful shop in LA. I don't want to mention it to Lexi because we all know how Ty blew that shit up in her face. She was going to curse me out. Like they say "everything that glitters ain't gold". Two months into moving to LA, Rashad became obsessive and a narcissist. He would call me out for my lifestyle I lived back home and say no other man would take me serious. Me being me and talking back, he choked me up a few times and punched me in the face. I'm scared to let Alexis know what I'm going through. I don't want Q knowing , because that would cause me to get my ass beat more. I wanna be with my friend. *Incoming call from Alexis*

                                LOLA
           Hey Lexi! How are you doing?

                               ALEXIS
I'm doing good. Now tell me the reason why you don't want me to know that you're in LA? C'mon Lo. You have my area code. What's really going on?

*I couldn't lie to her. She already figured it out*

                              LOLA
I decided to move out here for business. I bought a little shop and it's coming along just fine. I'll invite you there when I'm done with it. Anyways, what are you doing this weekend?

                              ALEXIS

One of my girls at the shop is having a party for her daughter in "The Hills" and invited Honest and I. Honestly, I don't know why she works with that millionaire husband of hers. Q's going to be gone so we'll be home. Wanna come over?

                                  LOLA
Sure! I'll call you back later on I love you and my TT Honey.

      We got off the phone as I hear the door fly open.

                               RASHAD

  "Who was that you rushed off the phone with"? "Rashad that was Alexis

"Who was that you rushed off the phone with"? "Rashad that was Alexis. She wants me to come over this weekend". "You're lucky I have plans this weekend or else yo ass would be at home. Don't think you're about to be in no clubs shaking your ass. I'll embarrass you".  "Yea and then you'll be all over the media" I mumbled to myself. Instantly I felt his big hands around my neck. "Say that shit louder. You got big nuts". He said , staring at me with demonic eyes. "Rashad baby I'm sorry. I didn't mean-" he let me go and walked away. I instantly fell to the ground crying.  I've became the worst bitch you could call someone, and that was "weak".

      All he gave me were gifts and pain. He would beat my ass and leave gifts when I came home from work. He would fuck me so good and as soon as I drifted off, he would be missing in plain sight. I honestly couldn't wait for the day his wife found out so I could run back to Atlanta.  I called my Assistant and told her I couldn't make it in today and reschedule my 6 clients. I planned to make an escape to Alexis house because I was mentally and physically drained. My natural hair was everywhere and I looked frail. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed out. I hit my unlock button as I approach my car. "Where are you going"? I quickly tried to get in my car, shacking nervously. He grabbed me by the arm as I pleaded for him to let go. "Baby please just let me go! I can't take it no more! I wanna die! Please let me go!" I yelled so weakly. I saw his tears as he picked me up to take me inside.  "Baby I'm so sorry. I promise I will do better. Baby please don't leave me"! He cried out. I was weak and beat. My body was to tired to even fight back. I laid n the bed feeling so numb inside. At this point I don't know what to do next.

IM SORRY I TOOK SO LONG. I'M BACK NOW‼️🥰