Chapter 24: Lola's Story

ALEXIS:

           Lo is that everything"? I was currently packing my things for our flight later. Honest was starting school next week and I was tired of Atlanta and the drama. "Alexis I got everything. Stop worrying me". " I'm sorry Lo. I'm just ready to go.  I'm glad you're finally leaving, also." Lo smiled back at me and lowered her head. I could tell something was going on. Lo you good"?

LAST NIGHT:

"Babe I'm so happy we're finally leaving next week. I'm tired of Atlanta." Lo said excitingly. "Yea.. Lola I need to talk to you before we head back to the hotel." Lola began to look worried as her bf pull over "What's wrong?" She asked. " To be honest with you Lo, I'm married with 3 kids. I can't move with you. Lola looked at him in shock shock, while tears rolled down her eyes. "I- " she said as she exited out the car. "Lo...Lola" he yelled as she walked to a gas station parking lot. He began to take off after.

"Baby I'm sorry. Please get in the car." He begged while gripping her arm. "Let me go now! I literally left all my clients here for what? For you to say this shit now. Get the fuck out of my face before I mace you!" . He stared at her as she lifted her eyebrows and reached her purse. "Please let me get you a Lyft home" he said. "Fuck you and your Lyft. I can get home on my own. She yelled

LOLA:

"Lo I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm calling Q-" Alexis was cut off. "No! Q is not responsible for his fuck nigga actions. I don't need that drawing a wedge between you too. I'm staying in Atlanta. I'll be fine." I said. "So what are going to do with the condo in LA?" She asked. "Alexis he bought that condo to have control over me. He texted me saying he still wants me to move in. He paid 4 months up. "Yea this nigga knew what he was doing. He wanted yo ass closer so he can have eyes on you." Alexis said. "I just don't, but I'll talk to you later."

I hugged Alexis and Honest as I made my way out the door. I couldn't do anything but breakdown as I walked to my car. I made my way home as I noticed "he" texted me 6 times

 I made my way home as I noticed "he" texted me 6 times

I ignored it all. I wanted him badly, but I had to put myself first.

PART TWO TOMORROW ‼️