Chapter 14: secrets and confessions

ALEXIS POV:

I was now back home and scared. I knew I had to tell Ty that I was pregnant and there's a possibility it isn't his. I had to call Lola so that she would know.

My appointment was for 11:30

My appointment was for 11:30. I made it in and they asked me to urinate in a cup. "God please let it be negative" I said to myself. "Congratulations Ms. Hall, you're pregnant. Just my damn luck. They gave me an ultrasound and told me how far along I am. By the weeks they calculated, it could definitely be for Rico.

I head back to my car and get a call from Ty. I really wasn't in the mood for talking so I told him we have to have a serious talk later on. I drove off to get me some food and notice Rico never called nor text me yet. I brushed it off and finish eating.

I went to the shop to bring Lola up to speed. "Damn Alexis, you just popped up when you feel like it huh?" One of my old clients said. "Im sorry. I've been busy Ms. Rose." I said. "Oh I see it all on your face. Congratulations." She whispered in my ear. I gave her a side look and walk off. "Lola bitch. I know you not telling people my business." I said. "Now why would I do some shit like that Lex?" She said. I knew she didn't, I was just being paranoid hoping no one knew until I told Ty.

I left the shop to get dinner started. I'm nervous as fuck because he could be walking in this door at any given time. As I got done cooking, Ty arrived. "Hey baby. It smells good." He says following up with a kiss."Hey. How was your day?" I said nervously asking. "Long as fuck. I'm about to go shower. I'll be back down in a minute." He said as he head upstairs. "Bitch think. What are you going to say. How should you bring it up? Lord help me out this one time, please" I said pacing the floors.  15 minutes later I hear him coming downstairs. I prepared his plate as he sat down.

"Baby I have something to tell you. It's not what you want to hear, but I have to confess and tell my truths" I said nervously. He looked confused. "Where do I start? Ok you remember that time we broke up?" I asked. "Yes I remember. What about it?" He replied. "Ok I met this guy. We've been sleeping together for months now and I'm pregnant." He hopped up from the table in rage. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU FUCK SOMEONE ELSE? WAIT SO YOU CARRYING THIS NIGGA BABY?!!" He asked. I put my head down and  rubbed my forehead. "Yes. It's a possibility it's his." I said. "So this what the fuck we're doing now. Im not worried about you getting your lick back, but a baby Alexis? Nah we're done. I'll give you time to get your shit since you're pregnant and I still have love for you, but it's over for good. If it's mine, I'll step up. Other than that, we have nothing else to discuss" He said as he stormed out the house. My eyes were watery, but I couldn't cry. I packed my clothes and loaded into my car. I left everything he bought which was a lot.

I left him a note as I left. I headed to Lola's house to spend the night. "Damn Lexi. C'mon sis." She said she grabbed my bags. Little did she know, she wouldn't be seeing me for awhile, also. I went to bed and left out at 5 am. I left a note for her and Rico since I knew she would be the first person he contact. My flight to LA was leaving at 7. I made it to the airport and let out all my tears. Everything came rushing back to me. My break up, Rico's questionable love now, and leaving my best friend the way I did. I had to do what was right for the baby and I."Don't worry. Mommy's got you forever." I said rubbing my stomach.

I landed and got me a suite. I needed to stay there until I found me a place to stay. My appointment at my new Doctor was for 12 so i slept until it was time. My phone rings and it's my mom.

Mommy💫🥰

Alexis Hall? Where the hell are you? Tyran called me and told me you're pregnant. What's going on baby?

Alexis

I am and I'm not coming home no time soon. Im fine where I'm at.

Mommy💫🥰

Alexis please come back home. We're not mad that you're pregnant. We're just mad at the situation. It's hard raising a baby alone. Come home Lexi.

Alexis

I'm sorry mama but I'm not leaving. I love you and daddy and will keep you guys updated.

I hung the phone up and prepared myself for my appointment. I wanted to find me a condo and see if how's my old shop doing. I abandoned the building which was an awful idea. I had employees calling me every damn day while I was in Atlanta, to complain about the damages and leaks of the building. I needed to get my building back up and running. "Mam the estimated amount for your building is $45,000." The contractor said. "Damn. How the fuck did I let this happened? Ok." I said while writing the check. Now I have to do this while remodeling my Miami shop and I still have to remodel this one. I have the money, but I also have a baby on the way.

After I left from the building I went to look at these nice condos. "Mam? I would pay whatever right now and have all my bank statements,  and check stubs. Please let me get one before the end of the week." I said. She ran my background and said she could have me in one by friday (they really don't move this fast in real life. Damn near weeks)

I went back to my suite to relax for the day. My phone was on DND so that I could focus. I took it off to see what was going on and it was the same thing. My mom and Lola texting and calling me. In the envelope I left Lola all the paperwork she needed to own the Atlanta shop. Everything was taken care of . I had a new picture of how her shop will look once they were done.

 I had a new picture of how her shop will look once they were done

She was appreciative, but pissed off how I left. The message she sent me started to make me cry being that I neglected the one person who cared for me.

 The message she sent me started to make me cry being that I neglected the one person who cared for me

I fucked up big time. I just wanted to clear my head space for awhile. Awhile turned into weeks. Weeks turned in to months, and months turned into me having a 5 month old babygirl. Yes, I'm a mother of a girl and was so happy.

I skipped alot because pregnancy is an emotional roller coaster 🎢. Stay tuned for the next chapter.