SHAKEN BY HOW.

dear teddy,

i shouldn't be saying this, but i just heard it today and i just wanted to say a few things about it.

you know that same girl that used to hangout with you and your group?

apparently i was right. she was dating jake ji, and she used you and your group of friends to make jake jealous.

they broke up though, since she said "jake wasn't paying any attention to her." even though, jake clearly was spoiling her with gifts and all the other stuff she asked for.

you're probably asking how i know this? well, i know timothy and dean from daehyeon. timothy is a close friend of mine, i asked him about it and he told me a bit of information, but didn't tell me the rest cause of "jake's privacy."

i shouldn't be saying this, but i just heard it from dean.

apparently the girl was actually cheating on jake multiple times with guys from different schools, and you were also one of her victims.

dean told me a few things he's heard from timothy. since timothy had been spying on her a lot and saw her with a lot of guys. he even has the photos to prove it.

she was just using all of those guys to get her the things she wanted, i heard that she even made jake spend over a thousand dollars just to get her things from the mall.

i feel bad for jake, really. i can't believe that he would date someone like that.

and you, you were one of her victims. you didn't spend any money on her, right?

hopefully you didn't.

you're probably wondering, why is dean telling me this information, even though he's from another school and he's apart of the union.

well, he's my cousin after all.

i know, it's shocking. even though some people say that we don't even look related and stuff like that. but seriously, we're both cousins.

he did ask me to go to daehyeon with him since i knew i would be alone at a new school, but i couldn't. i lived far away from daehyeon and the only schools that were near my house were hyeongshin and eunjang.

of course, i went to eunjang. due to dean telling me that hyeongshin was a school that was apart of the union, and he didn't want me to get involved with that union stuff. even though he was already in the union.

plus, hyeonshin is an all male school. it's not co-ed unlike eunjang.

anyways. i should stop rambling now. i'm done talking about what i heard.

hopefully you didn't get affected after learning that the girl used you.

honestly, i wished you never even glanced over at her in the first place.

i should stop now.

talk to you soon, teddy. :)