I COULD DO.

dear teddy,

i'm starting to make friends again!

of course, a few of my classmates refused to talk to me and only said a few hellos that sounded sarcastic, but that's fine, really.

i do deserve it for being rude to them and bullying them after all.

but i have a few friends! they're nice to me and even invited me to sit with them during lunch!

they're interested into many things, one of them likes astrology, another one is interested in true crimes and urban legends, and another one likes reading fanfiction for fun. they're all cool and unique!

they all have different interests and sometimes talk about them during break time.

today, one of them brought up an angst fanfiction that was called "i'm sorry" and "come back." just by the title, it sounded a pretty sad.

they then began to explain how it was a sort of series with only two books in it. the first book was apparently the reader sending someone letters, yet they aren't getting a letter back from them. pretty sad, right?

...

well, i'm basically doing that right now. haha.

am i living in a fanfiction?

...

now that's just silly.

the second book was the person who was receiving the letters in the first book writing back letters to the reader, but the reader is dead and the person was sending letters to their grave, even though they know that they won't get a letter back anyway. just like what happened in the first book. which is really sad to me.

i think the author just likes making angst books, haha.

anyways, i'll talk to you soon, teddy! i have homework to do.

haven't received a letter from alex yet. i'm planning on sending him one soon :)