LOVE LIKE YOU.

dear teddy,

i'm starting to move on from you now.

i know. i was weird at the start, watching you from afar and becoming your old self. i regret it.

was i obsessed? probably.

it's in the past now. i moved on from that.

i've started to take a liking to alex a few weeks ago. i didn't tell you, that's cause i didn't want to talk about alex too much in the letters. just like what i did to you in my past letters from weeks ago.

please understand that this will be my last letter to you, i decided to not write anymore letters to you since i want to focus on alex now.

i'll send you all of these letters when i see you leave for lunch. i'll leave them at your desk. there might be a large stack. hopefully you can fit it into your bag. haha.

and once again...

Thank you, Teddy. For everything. :)

- (Y/n).

Once it became lunch time, the (e/c) eyed girl quickly got up from her seat as she had a full stack of letters all piled up in her hands.

Of course, there was a rubber band that helped her keep the letters stay in place.

She quickly walked out of her classroom before making her way to Teddy's classroom.

There were a lot of people in the halls, trying to make their way to the cafeteria without pushing and stuff like that.

After she was able to get through the crowd, she walked inside the empty classroom before leaving a stack of letters on his desk.

She let out a small sigh before making her way out of the classroom and into another classroom to just drop off a letter.

Once she entered that classroom, she walked over to the desk and placed the letter gently before hearing the door open.

She flinched a bit before turning around to see the guy she wrote the letter to and gave him a heartwarming smile.

"Hey, Alex."

"Hello, (Y/n)."

End.