I COULD EVEN.

dear teddy,

you know my friends, right? those three girls?

they're starting to talk about a different topic today. but they still do talk about their interests!

their topic today was about the guys, which are on the other side of the school.

they began to ask each other what their type was, and who each of them liked.

well, none of them really said anything about the guys on the other side of the school, they preferred a few other guys from different schools. the guys from the union to be specific.

of course, they said that you and your friend group were pretty attractive, but they were more interested in the union guys.

the one that was interested in urban legends said they had a small thing for wolf keum from ganghak. they said that they liked his glasses, though, one of them said that dean kwon from daehyeon also had glasses. then they started to talk about dean.

but the thing is, they don't know that dean was my cousin. i didn't say anything, not yet of course.

then the conversation turned to me, they asked me what i thought about of dean.

i told them that i thought he was pretty cool, his style was cool as well. then they asked me if i found him attractive and i just didn't say anything, until i told them that dean was my cousin.

of course, they couldn't believe it at first and said that it was cool to have one of the union members as your cousin. but i didn't think much of it.

they continued to have their talk about what guys they like and what is their type. the one that liked fanfiction said they had a thing for jack kang from yoosun.

i don't really know who jack was. i haven't heard about him until now. i wonder who he is. i do know that he's apart of the union. i might ask dean or timothy if they knew him.

the one that liked astrology said that they had a thing for the leader of the union, which was donald na.

i mean, he literally looks like the evil cockatoo from rio and an edward cullen wannabe. i don't really get what's so special about him.

then they asked me what my type was.

i eventually told them i thought that alex was pretty cool and interesting.

but i didn't tell them about you. i'm not ready yet.

they respected my opinion and then eventually continued to talk about different union guys from the other schools.

anyways, i'm glad i was able to make it through today without teasing anyone. i'm becoming my old self again! :)