Favorite VideoGames

Kara: God of War and Doom

She loves the brutal action and the music that went along, with Doom being her favorite to wear headphones with, as She called releasing stress. Although you had doubts because doom guy ripping the limbs of demons looks like what Kara would do to anyone who keeps calling her anything related to superman instead of Supergirl. Sometimes she drops the headphones and puts the music at 11. God of war was a different case, with her enjoying throwing the Leviathan axe and blades of chaos, with the chants being funny for her. If she didn't want to get up, she called you boy, although the pattern of attacks of the Valkyries on new game plus got on her nerves, specially the Valhalla move.

Zee: No favorite game, She just enjoys the cosmetics

She is not into video games but can agree with the outfits some protagonist used. If a game you played had the option of customization she would take a hop on it,  the only requirement She had it was that it need it to look good. It could expand to hours of choosing if colors were on the table, and sometimes she didn't pay attention to stats, but ironically it actually helps with the run. Zee hated the revealing outfits some games gave to the female outfits, but she loved teasing you, asking if she would look sexy on some of them. If there were animal companions, she would be really picky too, it got worse for armor and fur colors extending the process Zelda breath of the wild was one of those cases.

Jess: Minecraft, Animal crossing and Undertale

Since she was a pacifist she always tries the pacifist route on Undertale thinking the game show her point that everything can be fixed without throwing a punch. Kind of a hypocrite idea considering how she always hits Hal for being Hal and when they she told you the story of them getting rid of Steve Trevor. On Animal crossing, she tried to get bells through fruits, not doing even one single catching of bugs or fishes to sell. She enjoyed decorating the house and rearranging her island which called Cruz sanctuary, trying to give it an eco-friendly appearance. With Minecraft, it was the same with her not hurting any animal and instead carrying weat and seeds to feed the animals she wouldn't use a horse, having fields of carrots, watermelon, potatoes, and other fruits and vegetables.

Diana: Assassin's Creed Odyssey

She enjoyed having a weird way of fighting the mythical creatures. The game offered and usually use the character of Kassandra, She enjoyed seeing themyscira before being hidden from the world and the amazons with her using the Amazon set most of the time... When she knew what was going on like any technology she ever touched she was immediately confuse and scare of what she was doing not knowing how the dialogue options works or skill trees with you having to backseat rider during each time she tried to play the game or taking the control from her hands if she tried to throw it at the screen or use her sword, funny because that's probably how Kassandra acted with technology when becoming immortal

Babs: L.A. Noire and Batman Arkham Games (Yes those games exist in universe just skipping batman identity and some trivial stuff or after some events)

Barbara was able to put her detective skill in practice using L.A. Noire to deduct the subjects with just a few parts of evidence helping her find the next clues. Thanks to her ability with computers, she could even create her own mods which increase difficulty or more exactly own game with events that shouldn't happen like a case being attack or new clues that didn't exist appearing. The Arkham games were a different case she tried any challenge somebody did online Blindfolded, No grappling hook, No detective mission, using a bongo set you name it she'll try it, although she hates the liberties some people took for the games like she dating and marrying robin but is better than batman and her making out *YUCK*

Karen: Any dating sim (I got lazy, sorry)

When playing a dating simulator, Karen make sure to get a 100%  they lived happily ever after in each game, if she thought each girl could a possible couple she would do more than one run. She once thought you were also playing those games...until she found out you were playing NSFW dating sims, which made her uncomfortable by a long mile. When you joined her just to see what game was playing this time, you gave her small advices which you thought would help since she overthinks the possibilities. Would that girl fall in love with the protagonist or end up in the friend zone. Answers that made Karen super determined

Tatsu: Ghost of tsushima and Sekiro shadows die twice

Tatsu enjoyed the challenge Sekiro bring to her with the thousands of enemies that would kill you in just a couple of hits, which made her be always on guard. A perfect scenario for her, was using moves or combos she used on game on her fights with spirits. The designs and the old samurai aspects were what she enjoyed the most, apart from the gameplay itself. Ghost of tsushima was different, she enjoyed the way there were stand-offs the game would put her, apart from the wind being the only way she knew where to go. Ironically, wind appear when she narrated the events of the game to you, showing how she enjoyed those games base on Japanese or Chinese warriors.