Movie 4: Moonvasion Endgame Part 6

Moonvasion Endgame Part 6

Kingdom Hearts 3 - Battle of 10,000 Heartless, Nobodies and Unversed Music

Playable Character:

Donald Duck

Party Members:

Ducktales/Disney Characters: Della Duck, Scrooge McDuck, Daisy Duck, Dewey Duck, Huey Duck, Louie Duck, Webby Vanderquack, Lena Sabrewing, Violet Sabrewing, Launchpad McQuack, Bentina Beakely, May Duck, April Duck, June Duck, Gladstone Gander, Fethry Duck, Fergus McDuck, Downy McDuck, Goldie Ol'Gilt, Darkwing Duck, Gizmoduck, Mickey Mouse, Goofy Goof, Minnie Mouse, Panchito Pistoles, Jose Carioca, Storkules, Selene, Xandra, Farris D'Jinn, Amunet, Gyro Gearloose, Emily Quackfaster, Officer Cabrera, King Arthur, Lancelot, Kay, Galahad, Bors

Kingdom Hearts Characters: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ventus (& Chirithy), Terra, Aqua, Roxas, Lea, Xion, Namine, Isa, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, Ienzo, Merlin the Wizard.

Final Fantasy Characters: Leon, Cloud, Cid, Yuffie, Aerith, Tifa

Assistants: Manny, Lil'Bulb, Mitzy, Gabby, Hack, Slash, Randy, Johnny, Pluto, Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Flintheart Glomgold.

Information: Defeat Lunaris and his army!

The entire army of heroes charge the army of alien invaders and the battle for the universe begins. Many soldiers, mage, knights, Moonlanders, monsters, robots and harpies clash.

Donald throws Save the Queen at a Phantom before smashing Monado against the ground to send a rupture of electricity that destroys some Heartless and Nobodies.

Della launches an x-shaped energy blade that smashes into a MoonBot.

Sora, Riku and Kairi slash some monsters together and blows them away with combine Ragnarok, Dark Firaga and Flower Shoot.

D'Jinn kicks off of a couple of Dancers, Magnum Loaders and Strafers, shooting enemies down with his arrows before turning and slicing more.

Scrooge blasts a couple of heartless with a laser before slashing them with his sword.

Daisy slashes a Lance Soldier and blasts a Moonlander with a Pearl Spell.

Storkules with had a rocket lifts up and smashes it against some monsters and knocked out some Moonlanders. He tossed into a Twilight Thorn, effectively destroying it

Dewey shoots down some fliers and then ploughs through monsters with a bladed-Spin Attack.

May and Webby rode Manny, slicing down as many enemies as they could before jumping off and tackling a Moonlander together.

Ventus uses Wind Raid to take out a couple of Devastators and Aqua deflects shots fired by Strafers, destroying them before casting Deep Freeze.

Huey and April dive down, impaling a Behemoth together and making it drop on its side.

Violet launches spikes from her mace that impales Rapid Thrusters and Air Pirates.