Movie 4: Moonvasion Endgame Part 8

Moonvasion Endgame Part 8

A miraculous turn of events occurred over the next few days. A green seal of light had engulfed the ruins of Killmotor Hill and McDuck Manor, reversing the damage Lunaris had done. The entire hill and the manor was back to normal, like it was never blasted.

After getting knocked out Lunaris wakes up to find himself sitting on the throne of his planetary engine.

Lunaris: What the…what is this? Where am I?

He walks up to the windows and to his great horror he finds himself orbiting the Earth along with the moon. The Earth is slowly going back into its natural place.

Lunaris: What's the meaning of this!? Why's my planetary engine orbiting the Earth!? And how is the Earth going back into its natural position. I must escape immediately and find this out. He goes over to his throne to press a button. Backup engines, activate! No response. I said, activate! That's an order. He walks down to his backup engines in anger. Why won't you-!

To his horror and shock when he opens it up he find Glomgold's Sharker inside the backup engines tearing it apart. He had no power left whatsoever.

Lunaris: What the-!?

He's taken by surprise when he sees Selene appear right behind him via her magic.

Selene: Hey, Selene here, Goddess of the Moon. Probably heard about me but didn't know that when you attacked me. So, my brother Storkules is setting the Earth back into orbit as we speak.

True to her words Storkules was on the ground doing a handstand using his super strength to push down the ground with all his might and set the Earth back into orbit. The Moon was now naturally orbiting the Earth once more along with Lunaris' planetary engine.

Selene: Bad news: Your ship is stuck orbiting the Earth.

It was Lunaris' worst nightmare come to life. He is now orbiting the Earth as a Moon.

Lunaris: Oh no! Not that! Not-

Selene: But good news: congratulations; you're the Earth's newest Moon! Looks like the Duck Twins were stronger, smarter and sharper than you gave them credit for. And your entire army was destroyed by a child. Guess this oughta teach you not to underestimate this crazy family and the power of children. But look on the bright side, you're alive… somehow. Only problem is you're now going to be living a fate worse than death as the Earth's new moon. Bye, bye!

Selene disappears and Lunaris could only scream as his ship orbited the Earth with the Moon.

Lunaris: AWWW, PHOOEEEYYYY!

Tony Stark funeral music

Donald and Della were laid together in a bed. The sun shined its light down upon them. They slowly opened their eyes to find themselves in a room of McDuck Manor wearing their nightwear and covered in plasters and bandages underneath. They sit up, confused and shocked to see where they are, unaware that the Time Stone had been used to restore the Manor and Killmotor Hill to its former glory. They look to each other.

Donald: Della?

Della: Donald?

They then look in front to see their uncle. Scrooge was sat in front smiling in deep happiness. Donald and Della could feel nothing but pure joy, as though they haven't seen their uncle in century, realizing that they aren't dead.