The USJ Incident (pt III)

(S1 E11 - Game Over) (S1 E12 - All Might)

Kiri swings at some dude with a pole while Bakugo detonates his hands in the faces of two others. It seems to have been the last of them.
"Think that's the last of these guys." Katsuki growls. "Buncha weaklings."
"All right." Kiri says. "Let's hurry and find the rest of our class. If we're still in the USJ, then everyone else probably is, too. And not off of them have the offensive skills we do. We gotta make sure they're safe. Especially since we screwed things up when we got in the way earlier."
I felt bad, no doubt he felt just as bad. And somewhere under that rough exterior- not Kirishima's, Bakugo's emotionally devoid exterior- he probably felt a little guilt too.
"If Thirteen had been able to suck up that villian, then we never would've been seperated like that." Kiri continued, looking at the ground.
"We have to make it up to the others!"
He turns to Bakugo and me.
"You wanna go track everyone down, have fun." Bakugo responds, looking out the window.
"But I'm gonna go destroy that warpy bastard."
"Huh?" Kiri looks at him weirdly. "Our physical attacks didn't hurt that guy. C'mon, don't be an idiot, man."
"Shut up!" Bakugo yells. "I'm gonna take him down because he's their way in and out. If I cut off their escape route, they'll be stuck here and have to pay for what they've done!"
Another surprisingly valid opinion from bomb boy.
"We'll just have to figure it out."
A chameleon-looking villian jumps out and Bakugo grabs his head, detonating his hand.
"Anyway. If all these villians are small fries like these guys were, then our classmates can handle 'em."
He says, glaring at the person he caught.
"That reaction time was insane!" Kiri exclaims, staring. "Also.. Since when do you act so calm and rational? Usually you're all like.." He trails off.
"I'm always calm and rational, you red-haired loser!" Bakugo growls at him.
"Yeah, there you are." Kirishima smiles at me and I laugh a little beside them.
Bakugo huffs. "Go find the others if you want to."
"Wait, hold up!" Kiri says, stopping him. "I think what you're really saying.. is that you believe in our classmates! and that's thinkin' like a man, Bakugo." He grins, hardening his fists and punching them together with newfound motivation. Bakugo stares at him for a moment.
"..Yeah sure, whatever. Are you coming or not, losers?" He starts to walk away again.
"Yeah, we're coming." I say, grabbing Kiri's hand and pulling him along as soon as his hardening disappears again.
"Woah- hey, your grip is soft." He says quietly.
I quickly let go, embarrassed that I'd do something like that without thinking. "Oh, sorry-"
"No no, it's okay. I don't mind." He smiles, taking my hand back as we follow Bakugo through the rubble. "Gotta keep you steady anyways, you look exhausted." He mentions.
"Yeah.. thanks." I say, giving his hand a gentle squeeze.

We race across the clearing between disaster zones.
"Is that All Might?" I gasp, pointing.
"Yeah.. it is! Good eye. There's somebody attacking him." Kirishima lets go of my hand and runs in the direction of the villian.
Kiri flies in from the side and swings at a man with blue hair and hands all over his body, missing, but not by much.
Bakugo has the void dude pinned to the ground. He got here first.
"Damn, that was gonna be cool!" He says, glancing to look at me. "It still was." I reassure him, taking a place behind void.. Kurogiri, I think. Kiri stands next to Bakugo, in a defensive position.
There's an awful looking creature stuck in the ground, seemingly from Kurogiri's void portal thing. Todoroki had frozen it in place. The hand dude stood across from us, staring.
"Kacchan.. Everyone." I hear Midoriya behind me, to the left. Good, another power type.
"How could you let this brat get the best of you, Kurogiri? You've got us in a real jam here." The (not gonna lie) very crusty looking villian asks.
"You got careless, you dumb villian." Bakugo grins smugly. "It wasn't hard to figure you out. Only certain parts of you turn into that smoking warp gate. Yiu used that mist to hide your actual body, a kind of distraction. Thinking that made you safe! That's why we missed."
I realize he's talking about him, Kirishima's, and my attack earlier.
"You live up to your school's reputation." Kurogiri says.. again? Weird.
"But if you didn't have a body, you wouldn't be wearing this neck armor, right?" Bakugo continues, with a sort of triumph in his voice.
Don't get cocky, Katsuki.. I think quietly.
"You're not immune to physical attacks if they're well aimed."
Kurogiri struggles a bit and Bakugo sets off small explosions. "Don't move!" He says with a wild look.
"Try anything funny and I'll blow your ass up right now, you got it? They'll be cleanin' you up for weeks."
"Oh, that didn't sound very heroic." Kiri says, raising his eyebrows and looking at him.

My left half started to glitch. Oh no. Not now. My fingers, my hand. My arm clicked as it twisted my bones the opposite direction. I held back a yelp.
Two.. Three, four.. It glitched back as if nothing had happened. I don't dare click my mask's button in front of the villians in fear it would give them initiative to try and rip it off my face.
Crap, I missed whatever crusty dude said.
The, whatever he called it, nomu? started to inch it's way back from the portal, it's frozen arm and leg falling off.
I watch in horror.
"Stay back, everybody!" All Might says, raising an arm.
The nomu starts to.. grow it's arm and leg back. It's repulsive, I have to look away.
"What is this?" All Might says. "I thought you said it's power was shock absorption."
"I didn't say that was his only quirk. He also has super-regeneration. Nomu has been modified to take you on even at 100% of your power. He's basically a highly efficient punching bag that hits back." Crusty says.
"Now, to free our method of escape. Nomu."
The thing flies at Bakugo, and I just barely catch All Might speeding past and throwing him out of the way, the rest of us knocked back by the force.
"Kacchan! Kacchan? Woah, that's awesome, you dodged him!" Midoriya says, a little confused.
"Shut up, no I didn't, you damn nerd." He growls.
"Then how'd you get over here?" Kiri asks.
Todoroki breathes out, glancing over us. "Isn't it obvious?"
"All might." I say quietly.

Glitch.
Oh for crying out loud, this is the absolute worst time-
My right arm. My left leg. I stumble a bit, careful not to notify anyone. I ever-so-carefully back up so I'm behind the whole group. I can catch my bearing and be just fine. Right ear. Face. A horrible ringing sounds throughout my head and I press my glitching palm against my head.
"Don't attack!" All Might's words sound fuzzy, but I hear them.
"Get out of here."
Glitch.
"N- Ku- g- i- kill-" I can just barely manage to make out from the static playing in my ears.
And then, I'm getting blown back from the force of All Might's blows striking against the nomu. I struggle to keep my footing, behind Kirishima.
"PL- T -RA--" I hear All Might's vague voice.
Then the nomu is flying through the air, through the roof, and everyone is stunned speechless.
"T-" I pinch myself and my hearing comes back.
"-was like the finishing move in a video game." Kirishima says incredulously. "He beat the schock absorption right out of him. I've never seen that kind of brute strength."
"Imagine having power like that." Bakugo says to himself, quieter then normal. "He must have been punching that monster so fast, he couldn't regenerate."
All Might stands up.

"You've been bested, villians. Surrender, We all want this over with quickly."