Study Me - Stefan Salvatore

PAIRINGS:stefan salvatore x female reader

Your hand squeezed around the highlighter you were using to study as you grew frustrated more and more by the second.

“Stupid, stupid...just fucking stupid.” You muttered to your textbook full of your scribbled notes and formulas. You tried taking a few deep breaths, but your anger refused to subside. “I can’t fail, I can’t.” You whispered to yourself while simultaneously putting your head in your hands.

“Having trouble?” Stefan asked you. You probably were bugging the shit out of your boyfriend by studying in the same room as him. However, you noticed earlier that he would sneak looks at you and sometimes just stared at you.

“You know it!” You spoke with sarcastic enthusiasm in your tone. You kept your face in your hands, trying so hard to collect yourself.

“What is this again? Chemistry? Calculus? Maybe an English course?” He asked.

“Fucking Anatomy 306.” You heard him get up from his desk and make his way closer to you.

“I mean, I could always compel you to remember everything you’ve read for this final.” His hand rested on your shoulder as you sensed a smile in his voice.

“Haha, so funny.” He responded with a deep chuckle and you felt him lower his chin onto your shoulder.

“Well, you could take a break from studying this and you could...study me.” You removed your hands from your face and stared blankly at your textbook for a bit. “Maybe all you need is a step back.” You felt his lips connect with your cheek and you surrendered.

“Move it, Salvatore.” You demanded as you rose from your chair. His beautiful face had a grin plastered to it as he grabbed you by your hips.

“I love you.” Your lips molded together perfectly and his hands went to your shirt to lift it over your head.

“I love you too.” You rushed out before his lips covered yours once more. He pulled your body with his and he abruptly turned your bodies around so he could place you on your rear on his desk. His arm reached around you and cleared the desk with a single sweep. His fingers fiddled for a moment with your bra clasp, but it was off before you knew it. His shirt followed in the removing process.

“Lay back.” He spoke after he pressed a kiss to your forehead. You followed his order and watched as he pulled at your leggings. His fingers danced around the hem of your underwear as his face lowered to your stomach. His plump lips placed tender kisses to your skin.

“Stefan...I need something.” You whispered impatiently. You needed pleasure, relief, something to let go. He smiled and trailed his kisses up the valley of your breasts to your neck. His mouth began pleasurably sucking and nipping on your favorite spot. “Mmm...better.” You moaned and wrapped your arms around him to run your hands through his hair.

“Your skin is on fire.” He murmured against your skin before continuing his work. You could feel it as well as you felt the contrast of Stefan’s skin against yours. His cool skin prompted your nipples to rise and press into him. You moaned at the sensation and Stefan definitely noticed. He chuckled once more and moved back down to your breasts. “Cold?” He asked, looking up at you with a smirk.

“Warm me up?” You nodded and pleaded.

“That could be arranged...” His eyes kept with yours as his mouth encased one of your breasts. Your jaw dropped as a moan left your lips. His tongue swirled around the cold nipple and that visual made your eyes roll back.

“Stefan.” You whimpered as his fingers pinched to opposite nipple. He quickly alternated to the abandoned nipple with his warm tongue. Your lover paid it with equal attention before kissing your boobs lovingly.

“You’re so beautiful.” He spoke loud and clear before removing your panties at lightning speed. He showed no sign of slowing down by moving to his knees. That same mouth dove right into your heat.

“Oh! Oh fuck!” Stephan’s fingers moved to spread your lower lips apart, so he’d have full access to you. He hummed loudly against your clit, knowing exactly what you needed. “Yes, Stefan!” You cried out and reached out with your right hand, wiggling your fingers. He knew that you wanted his hand and he granted your wish by intertwining your fingers. His other hand held you open for him still.

“Mmmm.” He groaned against you before beginning to quickly lick your clit.

“Stefan! I’m gonna cum!” You cried, squeezing his hand hard. If he was a human it might’ve hurt. You instinctively bucked your hips up into his mouth as your thighs shook uncontrollably. However, he pulled his face away just as you were ready. “I would kick you if I didn’t want to cum so bad right now.”

“Oh you will.” He chuckled and licked his lips before standing up. “Relax for me.” He cooed as his fingers ran down your heat. Your body shivered and you squealed.

“Stefan!” You came and it felt like you had been blessed. Stefan’s eyes widened as you came down, breathing hard.

“That wasn’t relaxing, Y/N. But it was pretty hot.” His hands unbuckled his jeans and he pushed his boxers and pants down in one go.

“Think you can stop me from cumming, huh?” You sassed him, while preparing yourself mentally for him. He laughed and smirked once more while he pulled your thighs closer to his erect length.

“Actually, I think I’ll be the reason you won’t stop cumming.” He raised his brows at you, as if he was challenging you. However, you were not ready for that kind of challenge.

“Stefan-fuck! Stefan!” You tried to calm him, but he thrusted deep inside of you before you could say anything.

“So wet...this for me, huh?” He mimicked you while gripping your thighs tighter against himself as he rocked into you repeatedly.

“All for you, baby.” You responded softly and gripped the sides of the desk as his thrusts sped up.

“Who tells you when to cum?” He leaned down so his mouth was right up against your ear and his hands moved up to your ass so he had more control over his thrusts meeting your core.

“Y-you!” You cried, feeling his nails dig into your cheeks. You loved the slight pinch with the pleasure he was currently providing.

“When will you cum?” He asked before grunting loudly. The noises he made during sex turned you on more than anything else.

“When you, tell me to.”

“And if I want, if I want you to cum, again?” He whispered in between grunts.

“I will! Fuck, I will, Stefan! Please!” You latched your teeth onto his bare shoulder as he pistoned into you relentlessly.

“Not yet, patience.” One hand left your ass and it went to rub your clit in circles. You let go of his shoulder and shrieked.

“I can’t!” Everytime you tried to breathe his thrusts would knock it away from you.

“You can, you can, listen to my voice.” You squeezed your legs harder around his body and dug your nails into his back. “That’s it, squeeze on me now, c’mon.” You threw your head back and arched up against his body as your pussy clamped repeatedly around his length. “Shit, good girl. You want to cum, right?” You squeezed your eyes shut.

“Please! Please, please Stefan!” You begged, the sensitivity was clouding your mind, and it was only a matter of time before the pleasure on your clit made you explode.

“Let go.” He grunted harshly as he gave you a final rough thrust and stilled inside of you. You squealed, moaned, groaned, literally everything as you came for the second time. “That’s my girl, mmm.” He pressed his lips against yours as you ground up against his member, riding your high out.

“Shit, Stefan.” You let your head fall back against the desk and tried catching your breath. He smiled at you and slowly pulled himself out of you.

“Damn!” He seethed at the sensation of your walls fluttering around him as he released himself of your clutch. You bit your lip and shrugged.

“Your fault.” He playfully growled and scooped you up into his arms.

“So are the bruises all over you, you have fun wearing a turtle neck and pants tomorrow.” He nearly giggled as you pouted.