st john

Pairing: Enzo x reader

Warnings: Smut, porn with feelings

You and enzo had been together for a while. You met him at a party a few months ago. Everything was perfect, he was charming and sweet and spoiled you. only issue was that everytime yall headed further than making out he suddenly stopped and said he had something to do.

Such as now. you were on top of enzo as he held your hips. yalls lips moved slow but hungry. you groaned into his mouth slowly moving kissing his jaw. yous hips moved against him.

you heard his breathing get deeper and louder. he gently pushed you up with one hand, the other help your hip in place. "I'm so sorry love but I actually have to go run some errands" he gently moved you off of him. he picked up his shirt off the floor. "Enzo why every time things start to go further you stop? are you afraid because I really care about you and it's not just sex ya know"

Enzo looked over his shoulder at you "no no I just uh have stuff" "Enzo no you don't ok you don't just happen to have stuff to do every time we start to move"

"there's just...look I can't tell you" he awkwardly messed with his hands. "What do you already have a girlfriend, do you not like me? what what is it?" you ask annoyed. "I'm a vampire!" he yelled.

Silence has never been so loud. "what" you laughed out. "I am a vampire" he repeated turning around. you started laughing "like like twilight?" you asked. Enzo glared at you before you saw marks on his face. you stopped laughing "oh shit" you moved to him.

you touched his cheek looking over the marks on his eyes. you nodded slowly "that.....cool" you gave a small laugh. "huh?" "well I mean figured humans couldn't be the only species, granted I didn't think the other would-be vampires but hmmm that's cool. so do you have any like powers or anything?"

"strength, speed, need to be invited into homes, do drink blood but since I met you I've done it out of a bag, I can control people" he explained. you nodded before Enzo saw you look confused. " this doesn't explain the whole not sleeping together thing" "well when I feel that pleasure the whole" his hand showed his vampire face "thing happens" he shrugged.

you nodded before leaning forward and kissing him softly. "Enzo st. john please rail me," you said against his lips. you felt his soft smile before he bit your lip, pulling it lightly then released it. you kissed back roughly. he laid you down, biting across your jaw leaving small bites and licks. he made soft bites and kitten licks down your neck. soft whimpers and moans only made him go faster. he bit your collarbone.

he slid your shirt up and kissed down the valley between your breasts. he slid your bra off and kissed down your body. hitting your pelvis his slipped off your underwear. he kissed along your thighs before throwing your legs over his shoulder. he kissed down your thighs leaving marks and even small bites but only enough to barely puncture.

his tongue slid up your lips to your clit circling it. he twirled it around his tongue before sucking it. your loud moans encouraging him he sped up. lapping up your wetness he slid two fingers into your entrance making you squeal and tighten. his finger plunged into you feeling you tighten as his tongue playing with your clit. the feeling of your legs shaking and squeezing and your tightness was sign enough of your closeness. plunging and curling his fingers was the final straw. you snapped and screamed but Enzo didn't slow down. he kept going and going with the bending fingers and tongue his other hand sliding up grabbing your breast.

you were about to reach your second orgasm when he stopped, pulling away entirely. he sat up throwing his shirt elsewhere as you helped to take his pants off. his underwear thrown off not even seconds after. he pushed you back down before wrapping your legs around him. he kissed you grinding into you. you felt the tip of his cock sliding along your entrance.

he slowly pushed in and you saw him close his eyes looking away. veins started to go down his eyes. "baby open them for me" you said gently between pants grabbing his face softly. his eyes slowly opened, dark and animalistic but god if it didn't turn you on more.

Enzo felt that when you tightened around him. a soft smile placed on his lips. he leaned down kissing you before moving. his hips moved slowly at first, then faster but you felt him holding back. "Enzo let loose," you said catching your breath. so he did, he threw your legs over his shoulder and lifted your hips slightly before just pounding into you. his hands tightly gripped your hips, it was as if he was using you as a toy. the sounds of moans and groans filled the room before he flipped over. his grip still so tight as he moved you up and down him. he felt your tightening and moved a hand to your clit.

your breaths got heavier and moans got louder. you felt yourself start to fall and the only thing holding you up was enzos grip on you. you shook and tightened as your 2nd orgasm rolled over you. enzo flipped back over pounding still hard into you. the bed nearly breaking and small pieces of wood fell to the floor. soon enzos head fell and his groans got louder. "fuck fuck fuck" he chanted, teeth tightening, face changing. soon you felt the spurt of his cum in you, warm and sticky. he pulled out but still stayed on top of you as you played with his hair. he soon stood up, grabbing a washcloth he cleaned you and himself.

your eyes closed and your breathing changed "thank you for telling me" you mumbled if it wasn't for enzos enhanced hearing he wouldn't have understood you. "go to sleep baby" he laid next to you and kissed your temple. he pulled you close as you fell asleep in the crook of his arm. enzo has never been more in love than he was with you.