Game - Klaus Mikaelson

pairings:klaus x wife reader

Warnings: spanking, dom. Klaus

“Of course I can go a week without touching you.”, he kept calm, eyes focused on her, a smirk tugged on his lips, but internally Klaus was screaming, hating himself for giving into her little game, not knowing how he’d survive a week without making love to his wife.

“Alright”, (y/n) shrugged her shoulders, she pulled off her sweater, exposed her dark lingerie set to his hungry eyes and placed herself next to him, chuckling as she noticed the way he was uncomfortably shifting around in his seat. She was set on winning this game, (y/n) knew how to tease her husband, how to make him suffer, she certainly wouldn’t be the first to give in.

He groaned, drowned his glass of wine and rose from the sofa, muttering a small “unbelievable” as he left the room, he clenched his jaw, walked up the stairs up to their bathroom, desperate for a cold shower. The original was an exceptionally good player, Klaus knew how to win a game, how to trick his opponents, but (y/n) knew him like the back of her hand, Klaus would have a hard time winning this game, that was for sure.

Klaus somehow survived the first two days, even though she’d stride around the house, only dressed in her lingerie and an opaque gown, a smirk on her lips every time she’d kiss down his neck, noticing the way his eyes were attached to  her chest. “Little minx”, he’d whisper against her lips, arms by his side, he wouldn’t touch her, knowing that he’d lose his control and take her right there and then.

(Y/n) had a hard time as well, he’d go to sleep dressed in nothing but a pair of boxers, muscular chest on full show, Klaus would press his front against her back, she’d feel his throbbing length against her skin, biting down any moan, that was about to leave her. But (y/n) was just as strong headed and set on winning as Klaus, so she tried to step up her game, would put on some red lipstick and the heels he was oh so obsessed with, would let her hand linger near his centre for a moment or two, teasing his skin.

The third and fourth day had been true hell for Klaus, he could feel his length growing any time he was around her, but the original was too proud, he wouldn’t give in, wouldn’t touch her, he could survive another four days, at least that’s what he thought. “Klaus?”, (y/n) singsonged from their bathroom, she was  standing in front of the mirror, completely naked, no towel around her body, making him freeze on the spot.

His eyes were wandering up and down her body, focused on the drops of water, that were running down her skin, (y/n) turned towards him, she played around with a loose strand of her (y/h/c) hair, eyes focused on him. “Fuck it”, he growled, Klaus grasped her wrist, pulled her against his front and kissed her. Anger and lust were coming together inside his veins, urging him on, intensifying the hot feeling, that overcame him, Klaus threw her over his shoulder and walked her into their bedroom.

“You’ll listen to my every command.”, he growled into her ears, he grasped her wrists and pinned them down over her head, her eyes were watching his every move, (y/n) could feel the wetness pool between her thighs. “Klaus”, she moaned his name, (y/n) tried to press her front against his, hoping that he’d finally touch her, but Klaus wasn’t moving, he seemed to be deep in thought, suddenly his eyes turned pitch black, he’d make her suffer.

Klaus flipped her around, pressed her into the covers, “I think we should teach you a lesson. You’ve been a bad girl, haven't you love? Teasing me like that.”, he flicked his tongue, ran his hand over her behind and delivered a harsh slap onto her skin, making her squeal. “Count”, he growled, Klaus began to spank her behind, he let her count up to fifteen, her skin was deep red by now and pulsing.

“Look at that.”, he ran a hand through her wetness, Klaus chuckled, (y/n) was dripping, he brought his hand up to his lips and sucked on them, “delicious”. He grasped her ponytail, pushed her upwards, naked back pressed against his front, “can you feel that?”, he pulled her against his hard length, “this is what you do to me, you little minx”. (Y/n) turned around, she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his length out of his boxers, her eyes were focused on him, asking for permission, “go on”, he moaned.

(Y/n) pushed her head down and began to suck on his leaking tip, moaning as she tasted his precum, Klaus hands were holding onto her hair, forcing her down deeper on his member. Her moans shot vibrations up his spine, she kept on bobbing her head, (y/n) hallowed her cheeks, trying to take as much of him as possible. Klaus growled her name, his eyes were focused on her, he bit down on his lip, loving the way her hot mouth felt around his length.

The original pulled her off his length and pushed her back down onto her back, he shrugged off the rest of his clothing, ready to claim her for the rest of the night, not caring about losing her little game any longer. He ran his hands up her body, he kneaded her boobs, squeezed her nipples, making her moan, his ring felt cold against her skin, intensifying the burning ache. Klaus grasped his length and lined himself up to her heat, he smirked at her, ran his tip through her folds and finally pushed into her core, stretching her around his length.

She moaned his name, almost automatically wrapped her legs around his middle and closed her eyes. Klaus ran his thumb across her lower lip, pushed it into her mouth and let her suck on his skin, while he kept on thrusting in and out of her heat. He was mesmerized by her, the way she looked so angelic buried underneath his frame, knowing that (y/n) was everything but an angle, little minx she was. Klaus was set on a ferocious pace, he wouldn’t let her get used to his size, he was wrecking her, punishing her for teasing him like that, for daring him to get into her little game.

It was obvious to the both of them, that they wouldn’t last long, their pent up frustration from the past few days was coming up to the surface, running through their veins, bringing them closer and closer to the edge. “Fuck”, Klaus placed his forehead against hers, he kissed her, their moans got mixed up, engulfing them, they were pulled into their own headspace.

His pace began to falter, Klaus brought one hand to her clit, he began to put pressure onto her sensitive nub, he wanted her to cum first, wanted to enjoy the change in her expressions as she was pushed over the edge. (Y/n) came with a deep moan, her back was arched, toes curled, her walls felt tight around his length, it was enough to push him over the edge as well, making him growl her name.

“We’re never playing that game again.”, he whispered against the crook of her neck, making her giggle, both were heavily breathing, still coming down from their high. “Why? Just because you can’t even go four days, without touching me?”, she teased him, knowing that he wouldn’t let her catch any sleep that night, he’d take her over and over again.