steam-katherine pierce

pairing: katherine pierce x vamp!fem!reader

warnings: smut, swearing, mentions of death ig?, choking (not sexual), mentions of blood sharing, neck snapping (in a joke-y way)

"Hi, Blue Eyed Bartender", a seductive voice says to Matt, which he takes a moment to recognise, and turns around as soon as he does, "Elena?!"
Katherine sighs for a moment, remembering the fact that she's a doppelganger, "Ugh, is that the newest one's name? So boring", she breaths to herself. "Uh, Hi!", she says. "Hi, Elena! I didn't know you were in town! How's college?", Matt says.
"Uhh, no time for small talk! One glass of bourbon, please", she quickly says.
"Bourbon? Come on, is this Damon in disguise?", Matt laughs.

Katherine smiles to herself. Damon. Now that's a name she hasn't heard in over a century.
"Heh, no. Now, give me that bourbon before I forget to give you a tip, matty chatty", she compels him, reading off his name tag.
"Jeez, okay.. Guess you're really turning into Damon. First the bourbon, now the nicknames?", Matt laughs.
Katherine drinks it, and feels the chair next to her get pulled. She looks at who sat on it, and isn't surprised to say the least.
"Hello, Damon." Katherine says after finishing the drink.

"Katherine?", Damon says, disappointed.

"Why do you sound so disappointed, babe?", Katherine fake-pouts earning an eye roll from Damon.

"What are you doing here? More importantly, why are you in the Mystic Grill at 9 in the A.M.?"

"Because I knew you'd be here, lover", she says, running her hand over his cheek, classic Katherine.
He pulls her hand off his cheek and smiles at her. But it's more like that 'I-will-rip-your-heart-out' type of smile, "How in the world are you out of that tomb, Katherine?", he asks, putting a little pressure on her wrist. Katherine smiles in return.

"Little innocent Damon, what's happened to you? Your hair used to be curly, swept to its side. Cute little innocent Damon. You've become so... what's the word? Ah, yes, hot, over the last century and a half", Katherine says, pressing her index finger over his lips.

"I got out of the tomb with the help of a little witch. I compelled some new clothes, jewellery, makeup, etc. Oh, and I had a dinner party. You missed it. The people here are really so.. delicious.", she says seductively.

"YOU FED?!", Damon mouths to her and she gets up from her seat, giggles and starts to walk away.

"I'm gonna kill you", Damon says, choking her.

"Hey, Damon! I get you and Elena like to get kinky and all, but not in my bar, please", Matt shouts.

Damon rolls his eyes, "It's not Elena, dumbass. I'll explain later".

The next thing Katherine knows, she's being dragged into the Salvatore house by Damon. "Stefan! Stefan!"

"Stefan's here?", Katherine says, making dreamy eyes.

"Damon, why are you holding your girlfriend like you're going to kill her-", Stefan starts.

"You didn't recognise me?!", Katherine fake-sobs.

"This is not happening", Stefan says, realising. "Seriously?", He asks Damon.

"Mhm", Damon responds, sighing. "She fed here".

Stefan vamp speeds and chokes her, "You do not feed here, little miss manipulative, if you're hungry, go tap a blood bag or run back to the weird towns you like travelling to— you know, the ones where you manipulate men and then fake your death only to be put in a tomb!"

Katherine removes his hand from her neck. "I have so many things to say about that", she mutters to herself and the brothers scoff. "Okay, firstly, what if I don't want a blood bag? What if I want fresh blood? What if I want your blood?", she smirks and punches Stefan's chest. "Also, why manipulate only men? I don't discriminate", she says, winking. "And thirdly, you're forgetting this is the exact town where I, how did you put it?, faked my own death only to be put in a tomb! So I ran and came here", she says, proudly.