damon salvatore

Damon X fem reader

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️Smut, curse words, daddy kink.

"What are you doing in here all alone?" "I'm tired, I think I'm gonna go to sleep." "Are you too tired for this?" Before you could respond, you feel a hand on your hip start to pull your shorts off. "What are you doing Damon?" He puts his hand over your mouth and shushes you. "You'll see." He gets your shorts off and throws them to the ground. "Not right now, I'm tired." You move his hand from your mouth and roll over. He grabs your waist and turns you back over to him. "You don't get to make the rules, I'm in charge." He says as he rips your underwear off of your thighs. "When I'm done with you, you'll be screaming my name." He gets on the bed and spreads your legs. He pushes your thighs against the bed so you can't move them. He moves he head to your pussy and blows cool air on it. You shiver as he licks a stripe of you folds. He parts your lips with his fingers and starts sucking on your clit. Soft moans leave your mouth as he goes down on you harder. You try to move your legs but he pins them down to the bed. "This feels so good!" "I know baby, now what's my name?" "Daddy!" "Louder!" "DADD-" Before you could finish, your warm cum fills his mouth. "Mmmh" you moan as he licks the remains of you high. "I told you I would have you screaming my name when I'm done with you." He moves his hand from your legs, and gets out of bed. "I'll let you get some sleep now." "I don't know if I'll be able to because of what you just did to me." You put your shorts back on and lay back in bed, trying to fall asleep.