Part 4

'I won..!' Bokuto thought as the whistle rang.

'I won my first ever official match!!' Beads of sweat were dripping everywhere. The exhaustion he didn't quite feel during the intense match, crashed upon him, as he knew it was now over.

Teammates ran up and congratulated him and everyone else. But he was most happy when Kuroo came and hugged him. Bokuto was overwhelmed, he nearly cried. The captain called for them to line up and Bokuto reluctantly let go of Kuroo.

After they bowed and shaked hands with their opponents, they got ready to head back to the hotel they were staying at. The captain and six other 3rd and 2nd years said they had something to do before going. Apparently there were a few 3rd years in the year before that came to visit and so they went to greet them.

The rest of the team stayed behind and waited, doing their own things. After several minutes, Bokuto was approached by a TV crew. It startled him and the team. They were quite used to people on their team getting interviews but it was a surprise to see a first year getting an interview.

The TV crew started asking questions and the owl was a bit nervous but soon eased out and started talking like he was with a friend.

Kuroo chuckled at the sight. He really loved Bokuto and couldn't help but keep his eyes locked on him. Everything about him was so beautiful... It was probably love at first sight.

He hadn't told anyone but Kenma about his love for Bokuto. Kuroo trusted Kenma, and he was glad he told him. He felt a tiny bit more confident.

There was a reason Kuroo felt a little scared about telling people who he liked. His parents were...

homophobic.

At least that's what Kuroo thought.

He wasn't really sure but once, when they were watching a movie, with the whole family, there was a couple in the movie, which was boy x boy. Both parents looked a little disgusted whenever a scene with the two came up.

It made Kuroo break a little inside because he was attracted to boys. He was gay. And his parents didn't know.

He just hoped they would accept him when he revealed his sexuality...

"..roo... k..ro... KUROO!"

"WHA- oh it's just you"

Bokuto just came back from the interview and rushed to Kuroo to boast about it to him, but found him with a serious, and almost... sad face.

"U okay? You look like you were planning on murdering someone"

"WHY- DID I REALLY LOOK LIKE THAT!?"

"idk man, but you like... okay?"

"yeah yeah, just thinking of how to murder someone"

"kyaaa, testurō-kun scary~" Bokuto said, mimicking a girl's voice. He waited for Kuroo's reply but he didn't hear anything. Instead, he saw Kuroo look away, with a tint of red on his ears. His mouth opened, a little surprised. But it slowly turned into a huge grin.

"awww is testurō-kun blushing~?"

"NO, PLEASE STOP"

"Never~"

"RIGHT GUYS WE'RE DONE NOW, TIME TO HEAD BACK!! YOU TWO, STOP FLIRTING AND GET ON THE BUS!"

The two boys both turned a crimson colour after being called out like that.

"CAP, WE'RE NOT FLIRTING" They both shouted in unison.

"Well, I mean- sure, but your face says otherwise~"