Part 8

'So there's another one of you now'

Kenma sighed as Kuroo, Bokuto and now Akaashi stood outside his door.

'Well come in ig'

'YAYYY THANKS KENMA'

The two older boys barged in as if it was an everyday thing.. well it actually was. Akaashi stood there as if he was wondering if 'come in' meant him too. Kenma tilted his head, confused by Akaashi's actions.

'You can come in too, though it's quite messy.. probably not fit for someone rich looking like you but oh well'

Kenma looked up and down at Akaashi's clothes, though simple, he could tell it was expensive ones. Also the ear piercing and bracelet. Both looked like things from popular brands.

'I'm not that rich, it's all my dad's stuff"

"Well ig your family's rich then, anyways come in"

"Thank you..?""No need for the formal shit, just talk casually"

"Mk"

Kuroo and Bokuto had already made themselves at home inside Kenma's guest room. They had their laptops out and were surprisingly doing homework. Kenma was downstairs getting some random snacks for the uncalled guests. Akaashi had some kind of sketchbook out and was drawing the scenery outside.

Some peaceful, quiet time passed. It was a fairly normal day, the sakura trees were fully bloomed and the sky was clear blue with no traces of clouds anywhere. The black-haired male sat beside the window, wind blowing into his face and through his silky, soft hair. His eyes looked distant, almost like they were staring into nothingness, sending a shiver down Bokuto's back as he stared at them.

"Akaashi?? Whatcha drawing?"

"Huh.. oh nothing just.. Outside"

Akaashi reverted his focus to the present, pulling a hand through his hair as he did so. For no reason, it seemed extremely hot to the two boys who were watching him.

"Lemme seeee"

"Uh sure, it's nothing good or anything thou-"

"WHOA WHAT THE HELL THIS IS SO GOOD"

"HEY LET ME SEE TOO BO"

"Waitwait this is seriously good, like holy fuck""

Uhm it's nothing really, I just liked drawing since I was young.. Especially scenery"

"KENMA COME LOOK AT THIS"

"What"

"Akaashi's art! It's really good"

"Huh, it actually is good"

"Keep drawing, if you like it and you're good at it, it can turn into a nice job"

"Sheesh Kenma, thinking about the future already??" Kuroo commented as he turned his laptop off and closed his text book. He had finished his work and was now relaxing, Bokuto... hadn't finished quite yet though.