Part 9

"Ughhh"

"Hey Kuroo that's like the 37th time you've sighed today, u good man?"

"Not really"

Kuroo had been thinking about the blonde boy he saw last week. He didn't want to pry into the coach's and his business but he just kept thinking about the boy.

"Hey if you ain't gonna eat your lunch, I'll gladly take it"

"go ahead"

"WAIT REALLY YAY"

"What happened? Argument with your bf or smth"

"NO WHY WOULD YOU THINK THAT"

He stood up so dramatically and practically shouted across the room. Everyone turned towards him, Kuroo realised what he just did and sat back down, a bit embarrassed.

"Sheesh calm down man, I was just asking-"

"stfu don't ever say that to my face again"

"okay okay"

"HEY KUROO SOMEONES HERE ASKING FOR YOU"

"COMING"

Kuroo got up from his seat, his face still a little red from earlier and made his way to the door of the classroom.

"Huh Kaashi?? What're you doing here?"

Akaashi stood outside the door in normal school uniform, top button undone and looking handsome as always. A few girls were whispering and giggling near him, occasionally glancing this way, in which Kuroo returned a glare. He also had a neat clipboard with names written on messily.

"It's about the practice- yk the training camp thing??"

He paused mid-sentence seeing Kuroo confused.

"OHHH, oh yeah- completely forgot about that"

"The training camp is in Miyagi for whatever reason, held during the golden week, (like a half-term in Britain or just like a week off in between holidays ig) are you going?"

"Course! Is Bo going?"

Akaashi scribbled down Kuroo's full name onto the clipboard. Apparently because there are no managers on the team, (yes, despite all the hot boys there and being a national team, girls at this school r stupid smh) different people took it in turns to do the managers jobs, this time it was Akaashi's turn.

"Yes, I just visited his class.. he actually asked me the exact same question"

"Great boyfriends think alike"

He winked cheesily, earning a small smile from the other.

"Yeah yeah basically two idiots sharing a brain cell"

"Heyyyy that's rude, especially when I came up with this coolass way to say it.. Btw you are going to the training camp too, right?"

"Wow I'm impressed, Bokuto-san asked me that as well, yes I am going"

"YESS LETS SHARE A ROOM THEN, YOU, ME AND BO"

"Wait, that's fine? Like won't I be in the way??"

"Why would you think that??"

"Like because you guys are boyfriends..? Idk"

"Oh? You're suggesting that we're gonna do something??"

Kuroo smirked, leaning against the door frame with one arm. Akaashi barely maintained his signature monotone face, his ears turning a little pink which Kuroo noticed, making him grin wider.